Help!

ste

TK Veteran
Hi guys,

Long time no speak - how the bugger are you all?

Having a little issue with the mothers H2.H where the line wont clear (cable) and IPTV isn't clearing either ... obviously both lines haven't expired and confirmed working on another receiver.

Restarted modem and zgemma
Network test shows all good
Restarted network in settings
Portal works so I know the box is getting internet
Re-imported IPTV bouquets
Signal present (getting the 1-5 fta channels on cable)
Cam active

...Any input as i'm a little stumped :(

This has happened all of a sudden after unplugging it I should have mentioned as I needed to move it all to decorate.

All cables fine and even tried others.

What cam,have you tried stopping and restarting it.Does point out to lan connection and what way is it connected to lan direct to modem/router or wifi / homeplugs.

mgcamd but i've also tried line on oscam - neither work ... tried restarting it several times to no avail.

connected directly to router via ethernet cable (tried 2 cables in different ports of the router) ... rebooted router and even factory reset router but no change

network test shows all ticks and portal works fine and streams series etc. and that comes through internet

i'm confused :(

I remember with mgcamd i had to power off box at rear for a few minutes then on for it to kick back in.

Yeah line details all correct and tried both cams (mgcamd and oscam) ... re-started box and router multiple times in various stages.

Running Wooshbuild.

Strange that everything through portal is working (via internet) but nothing else :(

Regular Wooshbuild I think ... haven't updated it for quite some time. Line works on my box at my house ... gonna try taking my box to her house Monday and seeing if that works.

I think it was just 1-5 that was working but can't confirm for sure as i'm not there now but it was just the FTA ones coming through via cable.

1-5 won't work because 1 and 2 are HD only now, which is why i asked about ch4 and 5
But that said, if she got any channels it means VM is still connected

Back