help

good afternoon,

ive taken a trial for iptv. I have a h92s with wooshbuild infinity. ive installed the XtreamTV plugin, sent the seller the device details, he has come back saying the trial has been activated. my instructions now are - go into profiles - edit profile(yellow) - import code - write to code ( XXXXXX) - save.

im struggling to find anyting anywhere that says 'profile'

if anyone could point me in right direction id be very grateful. thanks

Thank you. This is what I’d describe as main screen with list on the left. The other pic shows what I have when I go onto Xtream

Sorry pics are here

Attachments

• F3F0A6E4-678D-4A41-A47A-8DFC17F6991F.jpeg
    F3F0A6E4-678D-4A41-A47A-8DFC17F6991F.jpeg
    691.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 51246C3A-9293-4D31-8108-AFE234070516.jpeg
    51246C3A-9293-4D31-8108-AFE234070516.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
No you don’t, but I haven’t found a ‘settings’ page either. I’m not going to plague you but if you have any ideas I’d be grateful. It was only a 3 day trial. Thank you

I’m just curious, I’m surprised you said it was an older version, the box is only 5 months old. Can I update it ? Thank you
The plugin is an older version. Did you have XtreamTV already installed? If you did in putty type opkg remove XtreamTV then try the install command again.

Did your provider send you a command to install xtream tv or was it pre installed @dsayers2014 is xtream tv back up and running since xc went down as it has to be defined to panel/server

Did your provider send you a command to install xtream tv or was it pre installed @dsayers2014 is xtream tv back up and running since xc went down as it has to be defined to panel/server
I think it's down to panel software it doesn't work for me but I'm happy with iptv in bouquets then there's xstreamity or xc plugin for playing vod and series.

I reckon you are confusing xtreamTV with xtreme editor.

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xe downloader>press yellow to import bouquets>then blue to import epg

exit back - press fav button on your remote and check your iptv bouquets are there

edit: just looked at pictures - i think i may be wrong! but left above just in case.

I reckon you are confusing xtreamTV with xtreme editor.

press menu>press ok on plugins>press ok on xe downloader>press yellow to import bouquets>then blue to import epg

exit back - press fav button on your remote and check your iptv bouquets are there

edit: just looked at pictures - i think i may be wrong! but left above just in case.
His picture shows XtreamTV I think his issue is having an older version as I think wooshbuild still has older version on feeds. I'll try and grab the install command for latest version.

Latest XtreamTV install command only use it if you're provider supports it and remove any current versions by typing opkg remove XtreamTV

Code:
opkg install --force-overwrite http://download.xtreamtvplugin.com/0.2.3/armv7a.ipk

Reboot box then goto XtreamTV give provider your mac address at the bottom right, the provider then should be able to give you an import code in XtreamTV choose profiles then yellow to edit profiles 1 and add import code.

Back