hempworx query

i wouldnt touch hempworxs if it was the last cbd in the world, false lab reports and over priced iv known people come back positive, its also a MLM and no MLM should sell cbd

https://cbd.co.uk/products/cbd-tongue-drops-orange?variant=9208436129852

I have started to use this, 2 drops, three times a day. Quite expensive though.
If you buy the weaker versions it just means you need more drops, so it's all much the same which ever way you go.

Doctors put me on Zapain but they mess your body up with long term use so thought I would give it a go.
Jury is still out, mine is intermittent aches and pains, so waiting to see if I get a flare up
or if it stays away, so far so good.

i wouldnt touch hempworxs if it was the last cbd in the world, false lab reports and over priced iv known people come back positive, its also a MLM and no MLM should sell cbd

In the usa different labs sample all batches made to make sure it passes tests so would they not been caught if reports were false? I chatted to a girl in the sambo shop and she said she used them while in Canada as she could not get an injection in the knee but hers were tablets.
When you add chiropractor,sports physio and anti inflammatory pills +empty wallet.

I was told some Lloyd pharmacies stock it .

sorry mate its a mlm, ask anyone in uk that sells cbd and they all say stay away from hempworxs ,theres also disclaimer on there site that say you can be tested positive

as it say here
Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of employment drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO NOT take our products

its not even a member of the cannabis trade ass that check up that any sellers follow the code in uk regards cbd

Fair enough and nope wont be tested,funny thing i went shopping tonight and parked outside a chemist so went in and they sell the stronger one for 50 euro but not ask for the name yet.

have a look into edables the range now for cbd looks amazing,even the flower without the thc is avalable,just add it to your food.

Update i had 3 drops last night and have had a restful night in the bed with no pain moving in the bed and got out of bed easier than in a long while ago.I stopped taking nurofen and now not needing it as walking much easier and better.

Update i had 3 drops last night and have had a restful night in the bed with no pain moving in the bed and got out of bed easier than in a long while ago.I stopped taking nurofen and now not needing it as walking much easier and better.

Do you have 6 drops for me :grin:

Back