Herobox Ex4

pl1976

Anybody got one of these are they much the same as zgemma? Are the tuners any better etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not seen them before but a quick peek on google seems to indicate they are about £60 so if your on a very limited budget the get a zgemma or Edison OS mini as you'#ll get more support for them on this forum

Got a zgemma h1 tried the h2h and tuner wasn't great. Just fancied a update/change. Does the Edison do openatv etc & vm?

Yes the Edision range does support VM and officially supports Openvix and OpenATV, take a look at WoS for the range they have there. The Edision OS MINI 1x DVB-C/T2 + 1x DVB-S/S2 is only £99 with 2 year warranty too

Only need cable are they better tuners than zgemma does anybody know?

Hello Everyone,
I just joined this forum after reading this thread. I'm in India so the easiest and only possible way for me is to buy a box from Chinese sites.
Reading this conversation, sounds like you folks have hand on experience with these receivers. Can I please get an advise, which box can I opt for, which is capable enough to handle server functionality, can host a card sharing server like OScam, MgcamD etc as a stable server.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Anybody got one of these are they much the same as zgemma? Are the tuners any better etc

Hello As I'm just starting out I've got myself a Herobox EX4 cause that's all I can efford ....only got freeview channel's so far ..to work ..what do I do next ..to get more channel's ..I've heard about this CCcam sharing ..stuff ..but dont know what to do next ...any help ..would be great ..thank's in advance ..

Back