Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck restaurant only £1,209.37 per person - sorry no reduction for children.

@basejumper .
My mrs eats better than me whilst away on business £80.00 inc a Desporado

Attachments

• IMG_3210.jpg
    IMG_3210.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3208.jpg
    IMG_3208.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
The great Monty Python Legend Terry Jones has just died. Heston Blumenthal's food is based on his own experience of growing up and the food he enjoyed in his childhood.

So here goes mine living in Yorkshire Monty Python style:

Breakfast: Marmite on toast 1579815195280.png Aye, two slices would feed sixteen of us. Always best to go last. Last un' got to lick plate clean, Aye. (y)

Dinner: 1579815918963.png Aye, Fish chips and mushy peas tha Knaws. Double fried in beef dripping, with a portion o' lard ova' top. Proper scran aye.

Tea: 1579816376556.png Boiled sheeps Ead' whit tatties and neeps, aye.

Supper: When fatha' came back from t'pub 1579817038143.png we got to smell his beery breath. aye.

Course, Pablo had it tough -Over to you mate :love:

Sheep's ead?
We used to dream of a sheep's ead, we had bulls horn soup, occasionally fatha would let us have a chew on the dog's toenails providing we didn't wake it up.
Once a month we went to local duck pond to see if there were any dead ones floatin

Dead duck... We dreamed of a duck we had t dive undr just t ger hod t quack eeh itd last a week..

Last edited:
I used to call round my mates house. He was from the richest family in our village. For breakfast he had lark's tongues in Aspic 1579860165457.png then quails eggs on puff pastry 1579860236573.png followed by strawberry ice cream meringue 1579860420061.png. I found him sat on his oxblood leather Chesterfield 1579860722352.png waiting for the butler to iron his comic. Hows it going now Stuss.? :love:

I had another mate who back then we called the flashing blade. He could scran a bit that lad and that was the description of his knife when he was cutting his 1579861362965.png tripe up.:sick: He's grown up a bit now, but it's clear 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree'. Here is a picture of his dad 1579861727473.png. He's called pieeater2015 now but I have no idea why?:unsure:

You poncy southerners never had it so Good!! Heston who!! We have our own Michelin Chefs Piere-Base-Jumper-Whitish CDM. VD star!
A selection from the Mucky Duck Rotherham
Egg Sausage and Spam
Egg and Spam
Egg Bacon and Spam
Egg Bacon Sausage and Spam
Spam Bacon Sausage and Spam
Spam Egg Spam Spam Bacon and Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam Baked Beans and Spam
Lobster Thermidor Aux Crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with a truffle pate with a fried egg on top with SPAM!!

All our Chefs have 4 Michelin tyres between them!!

RIP TJ

My other mate was the youngest of the Todd twins. Because he arrived 4 minutes after his brother he was known as Toddy2. :sneaky: His family owned a whelk stall 1579864125696.png but were so poor that the brothers used to fight over the empty cockle shells 1579864367759.png. His dad used to say EEL never eat all them :whistle:

You poncy southerners never had it so Good!! Heston who!! We have our own Michelin Chefs Piere-Base-Jumper-Whitish CDM. VD star!
A selection from the Mucky Duck Rotherham
Egg Sausage and Spam
Egg and Spam
Egg Bacon and Spam
Egg Bacon Sausage and Spam
Spam Bacon Sausage and Spam
Spam Egg Spam Spam Bacon and Spam
Spam Spam Spam Spam Baked Beans and Spam
Lobster Thermidor Aux Crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with a truffle pate with a fried egg on top with SPAM!!

All our Chefs have 4 Michelin tyres between them!!

RIP TJ
Leave my home town out of this!!!!!

Back