Hi all been a member few months now & have found all Info required through your pages up until now.

Problem I have is I have three Zgemma boxes running whoosh build Infinity, all were working great with VOD & Sly channels. One was on home network & two on a separate network. My service provider did an up date & provided details as to how to update Zgemma boxes, home one no probs but other two won't show sly channels, only showing Favourites (tv). Tried software update but no change. HELP.

Did you have a back up done on them, if yes then you could try restore settings, is it sat channels that are not showing? or iptv? go to the iptv section and you should get help from there.

Last edited:
You will need to ask in the iptv thread as I think this is for new members introductions.

Last edited:
Evening, up & running again but both Star 2s boxes are freezing & then remote won't work, I have searched here through forums & says common problem with 2S. They were both running fine until we had to update them due to our provider changing server. I have seen on one tread to strip box back to bare bones image, happy to do that but can someone explain how to do this, thanks in advance.

Back