hi newbie here not asking for any help just yet

baz2011uk

hi all and hello

new to all this and done a lot of reading and i mean a lot
so much to learn but all being well i pick it up with more reading and help from others
so i am binning the money pit box very soon and looking at getting a VU+ SOLO2 from WOS
not asking for any help just yet but peoples options if i have been right thinking this box meets my needs and its looks a very nice box to
i would like to have the $ky interface you know how it is no-one likes change but am happy to play with other skins once i get more used to the solo2
i must be able to at least watch 1 channel and record another i believe this box is good for that ,i cant find how the layout of the recordings look on any videos or pictures around the net would like to see a comparison to $kys layout
series link cant really find allot about it (more reading i need to do)

sorry i failed i do have a question
i have plenty of 2.5" HDD here so would buy the box without a HDD looks simple to fit but would i have to re set up the box if the 1 i get from WOS is pre setup was liking the look of openvix
channel lists that need updating am i correct in saying there is a wide choice to choose from to use and how do you best know whats suited for my needs / the box i am using
i see there is options for enigma 2 f/w is this the boxes operating software? and images is this the skin or more to it than that a little breakdown would be handy
i also have virg!n fibre if i wanted to say swap over to a cable provider from sat would it be as simple as changing the tuner in the solo2 and i guess i would need to update f/w or system to do this

well you going to be hearing more from me allot more as i take this learning curve and from the threads i have read so far you all seem and very helpful bunch and hopeful i can return the favour one day with the knowledge i pick up

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 AM ----------

forgot to add am hoping i can run this tho my xboxone as i do with my $ky box is this possible i guess it should be fine

i think u will be fine u have answered all your own questions everything can be downloaded from the box remote if u get stuck message me i wil help u

I'm a noob on here but actually glad I came across this site as have been looking for unlocking software for ages.

Also is it worth paying the extra for the duo2 so if my plans change from a sat service to a cable service I have the option to do this with the duo2 or as being new to this go with the solo 2

Back