Hi, quick question.....

Mannyluk

Hi,
Quick question.... What's the best box for satellite with two tuners and will run infinity?
Must have a clock on the front too.

Appreciate the help.
Manny

It's not wrong place it was just a comment mate theres the box that @primal has linked I use edison os mini which is Simular to a h2s depends on budget really there's over 132 boxes that will run infinity from sattalite to cable boxes to iptv boxes you can always go down to items for sale on forum and look at boxes there members are selling

It's not wrong place it was just a comment mate theres the box that @primal has linked I use edison os mini which is Simular to a h2s depends on budget really there's over 132 boxes that will run infinity from sattalite to cable boxes to iptv boxes you can always go down to items for sale on forum and look at boxes there members are selling
Appreciated. What if budget wasn't an option?
I was looking at the H9s but there's no clock like the H2s.

Not too fussed on the price.... Just don't want to upgrade for a while, so I wondered what was the best??

VU+ Ultimo 4K only £409!

The VU + Ultimo 4K offers Plug & Play Full Band Capture (FBC) tuners for the first time. VU+ Ultimo has slots for 2x FBC tuner modules (DVB-S2, DVB-S2X, DVB-C) and a conventional DVB-S2 or DVB-C / T2 tuner slot. Powered by a Quad-Core Arm 1.5GHz CPU, Gigabit LAN, DualBand WiFi, Bluetooth as well as USB 3.0 ports.
Linux Enigma 2 support from OpenViX, OpenATV, OpenPLi, Blackhole, VTi + more!

VU+ Ultimo 4K only £409!

The VU + Ultimo 4K offers Plug & Play Full Band Capture (FBC) tuners for the first time. VU+ Ultimo has slots for 2x FBC tuner modules (DVB-S2, DVB-S2X, DVB-C) and a conventional DVB-S2 or DVB-C / T2 tuner slot. Powered by a Quad-Core Arm 1.5GHz CPU, Gigabit LAN, DualBand WiFi, Bluetooth as well as USB 3.0 ports.
Linux Enigma 2 support from OpenViX, OpenATV, OpenPLi, Blackhole, VTi + more!
Nice one.... I'll take a look at it.
Cheers for the help.

You can get h2s off ebay depends on what you would want the box for really nothing wrong with h2s with a image and iptv and freesat and remaining sly channels

Back