Hillsborough 96

A marvelous turnout and a fitting tribute indeed, it was also wonderful but heartrending to see the whole of Liverpool come to a halt and silence descended all around as a mark of respect, remarkably observed I must add. I would like to complimet camelv on the poems/post, and again wish the campaign for justice every success.

dont always believe wot u read on the net as was stated at anfield today. a fitting tribute to the 96 may they rest in peace.

post's edited as i do not wish to cause offence to anyone, Justice for the 96

Last edited:
dont believe what you read on the net,i live 5 mins from anfield and ther was no crush at all.just how long are we going to have to wait for justice not only for the dead and ther familys but also for the 700 people injured aswell.

dont believe what you read on the net,i live 5 mins from anfield and ther was no crush at all.just how long are we going to have to wait for justice not only for the dead and ther familys but also for the 700 people injured aswell.

well said m8 ,take no notice of the lies ,glad your with us

The turnout to remember and pay respects to the victims of Hillsborough, which I may add was caused and covered up by the establishment (Of that I Am In No Doubt). Was impeccably conducted and observed by all in attendance, and no amount of ill informed postings that may be appearing anywhere on the net will in any way detract from that. What we do need is Justice, not only for the 96 victims, but for the living and bereaved, the scenes from Anfield of Fans and Families who behaved with great dignity require a postive response and not the contemtible stonewalling by the establishment. The truth must be allowed to prevail and when I say truth I mean the whole truth, no matter how uncomfortable/inconvenient for the establishment, the 96 must have the justice they deserve and so should the relatives and the injured and mentally scarred caught up in the tragedy of that fateful day in English football, and I make no appoligies for what I say and feel.

could not av put it better myself malc .why did members of the police all get compensation with no questions asked .and people who had loved ones who died were given compensation on the basis of whether they were bread winners in the family or not ,this is true :

could not av put it better myself malc .why did members of the police all get compensation with no questions asked .and people who had loved ones who died were given compensation on the basis of whether they were bread winners in the family or not ,this is true :

Just said it from the heart anfieldroad mate, and yes I agree and see what your saying. Don't forget that the police on duty that day where also allowed to re-write/alter their notebooks in the day's after the tragedy to fit in with the establishments view of events. The fans were the hero's of the hour, tearing down advertising hoardings to use as stretchers for the injured and dying, and applying first aid - they were the emergency services and what happened, they were castigated and blamed, along with the victims. I could go on and on but it is suffice to say that the campaign for Justice must stay resolved and the Lies must be defeated by the Truth and the coverup must be exposed, no-one has been brought to book, and worse still no-one has even said sorry!!!.

dont know whether you remember but in the days after the tragerdy ther was allkinds jumping on the bandwagon against the heros(fans) that day,there was a pub manager saying that we was buying crates of ale, so we must have been drunk.i was in that pub and we did buy crates of ale,there was 10 in are party the pub was packed, so we bought a crate so you did not have to stand by the bar all day waiting to be served.

Yes I remember only to well anfieldroad, painfully to well, even the mere smell of alcohol was enough for the powers that be to get down to the smear campaign, conducted at gutter level.

fair play to some of the everton fans today

Last edited:
A day that should never be forgotten across the whole football world.

Surely justice for the 96 will prevail.

Back