HiTeck

Took the words right out of my mouth Gman!. I appreciate all the comments made here but as Gman said without you all making this place so friendly and helpful we would not be in the position we are in now so hats off to you all :cheers: (y)

100 days eh and still looking like its a few years old, imagine saying that to a woman lol

On a serious note I have been around for a bit, (most bad smells tend to linger), and I have seen many forums come and go, but I have never seen one develop so well in such a short space of time and its due to all, but Mr. HiTeck is quick on the ball methinks he has done this before :)

Plus I gave him a load of VB plugins that make other sites give up their best members lol

Back to serious note well done to all in such a short space of time to be where the forum is now in such a short space of time is a major achievement. I look forward to coming here for many years to come.

Gonna reply to that as we seem to be getting loads of thanks in this thread lol

Sc0user I have done it before, don't you remember cablemods lol, as for the VB plugins, that was supposed to be a secret!, your taking my glory ROFL

Seriously though top job everyone!

lol i started this to say happy birthday to the site. nice to see all the members love the site,be you playing in the arcade being a non poster(shameful come and say hi) to the TK core lets grow, wot a time we are in, the site gets bigger H gets busier. take a break m8

Well done dee for starting this thread i think we were all creating threads and too busy making Techkings what it is today and we all forgot to thank Hiteck on building a great community here and as sc0user said "Back to serious note well done to all in such a short space of time to be where the forum is now in such a short space of time is a major achievement. I look forward to coming here for many years to come" I second sc0users post (y)

Back