Hoax caller scam 025 7845 5124

bazcfc1

VIP Member
Evening all I had a call off this number today saying they was from sly technical team and knew I recently had a fault with my broadband and my router was at fault which I initially thought it was sly as knew about my fault they asked me to install something called orizen something I installed it as thought wa sly brain should've clicked on which didn't so I installed it then ran a command and found 365 threats and warnings but the woman kept speaking in some foreign language to some other c**t then this bloke come onto phone and said the same thing and I asked your from sly he said yes so I said once clicked on if your from sly can you tell me what TV package I have and broadband I have and wasn't listening to me so me been me f and blinding down phone hey said I had waisted there time and was going to turn my broadband off asked if I did mobile banking social media YouTube said no 4hr later still waiting for broadband to be turned off should I report to sly I'm resetting my pc as I type this what do you guys wreckon this is the number they rang on 025 7845 5124

Absolutely, that seems dodgy as. I’m always super careful when a company phones me, just never feels right these days.

Tell me about it mate makes me wonder if they've tried putting something on my computet
Never go online banking when talking to these people as they can copy your password details and empty your account before you know it,They can put a virus on your laptop to see what your typing on the keyboard (n)

Never go online banking when talking to these people as they can copy your password details and empty your account before you know it,They can put a virus on your laptop to see what your typing on the keyboard (n)
I'm just doing a factory reset on laptop and don't use laptop for online banking do it off my mobile only to check my balance

Baz can you give me your first and fourth digit of your password!!
F... O.. Lol

Its funny when they phone, they seem to know what problems you are having !! Whether Bank, Broadband or ppi and I think they know everybody has some sort of problem or error and prey on old Gits like me!!

You are shag (musch) is a welsh slang word musch
That's OK then I thought it was detrimental, WYKI!!

Do you think Re flashing laptop will get rid anything they put on I pulled ethanet out of laptop and straight shut it down no soon as I clicked on

Baz if you factory reset, you need to run a virus programme before and after a backup!!

I havnt backed anything up mate I've removed everything havnt event created an access point
Realise that mate but some Trojan style virus may still be on HDD even after factory reset, there are some good virus scanners/removers around!!

Realise that mate but some Trojan style virus may still be on HDD even after factory reset, there are some good virus scanners/removers around!!
What like mate I will download one I use avast and did have macfee

Yes run Avast it might show something up, I got one free on Web specific to remove one of those advertising pop up twats!! I think running a decent virus remover would be OK for you without the reset bit!!
I've only got free version of avast but will have a look for a better one

I've only got free version of avast but will have a look for a better one
I had to get my laptop out to see what I used, but must have uninstalled installed it! I think it was something like Skybot which was good and free, but there are a lot you can trial for 30 days

Said it many times but all these bloody scammers/fraudsters can damn well burn in hell!!!!

Been scammed over the years by these s*its and really shook me mentally at that time.

Still have ALOT of scam calls on landline and mobile even after blocking numbers seem most I receive come from China, India or Pakistan.

Completely lose it with these evil scum start swearing and threatening them completely lose myself when I start have a conversation with these scum.

Back