Hoax caller scam 025 7845 5124

I find Windows Defender is decent the free default scanner on Windows.

Premium/paid may be better with extras etc but free versions still good enough imo.

This is what I like about MWB, it doesn't faff around. Over 250,000 files and directories scanned in less than 3 minutes
Cheers mate was pretty quick to scan everything some seem to drag on for ages lol

Thank you everyone who has commented I will update tomorrow once been on phone to sly fruad team

i no longer answer any phone calls on my moblie that arent in my phone book.

i also use the truecaller app on android so i can see whos calling before i ignore them anyway (y)

This number has just rang saying exact same as I posted yesterday 07520256589 I've installed trucaller like @lamblamb posted and gave an I'd to mobile-victone limited did a Google search and came up with this Vectone Mobile is a virtual network that uses the Everything Everywhere (EE) network that is run by Orange and T-Mobile. As you can use the cell towers of both of these providers, this means that it has amazing 2G and 3G coverage across almost all of the UK. Call quality is also consistently great.

Yeah they try every trick in the book to access pc / laptop etc because there are so many users that dont even run any basic anti virus etc.
There is some really bad stuff like keyloggers that they can install and monitor all your key strokes.
I just give the phone to my oldest son when he is here because he speeks 3 different languages and that soon baffles um and im in the background rolling round on the floor laughing my head off because some of them are so god damn stupid and reading from a script they dont realise they are being set up lol.
Theres a team of anti scammers posting regular vids on youtube taking over the call centre mainframe and locking down their systems and its so f...ing funny. :ROFLMAO:

Just an update sly can't do anything joke or what That fekking number rang again this morning I let them speak for a minute or so then I said can I interrupt they goes certainly my reply was now then you silly fekking **** this call is been monitored by fraud squad line went dead see if that gets through to them pmsl

Just an update sly can't do anything joke or what That fekking number rang again this morning I let them speak for a minute or so then I said can I interrupt they goes certainly my reply was now then you silly fekking **** this call is been monitored by fraud squad line went dead see if that gets through to them pmsl

What you expect mate these corps just want your money thats all.

We have scam calls on landline every week and report to provider who say just block number and thats it.

But they always seem to get pass blocks.

The best thing I learned is, just hang up. If you are not expecting any important call or you do not know the number then hang up is the best solution. If something is very important then it will through by post.

My mate did the same only he was expecting a call from BT as he had trouble with his broadband and he thought the call was legit
Within minutes they had took money outta his bank

My mate did the same only he was expecting a call from BT as he had trouble with his broadband and he thought the call was legit
Within minutes they had took money outta his bank
I was lucky in that way as I don't do no banking on laptop/pc do it all off my phone they've tried for past 3 days they must know if your having trouble via leaked accounts or just pot luck

Back