Holidays 2022

Would love to see Kenya, be a holiday of a lifetime that.
Ye special place for my parents for obvious reason. They havent been back there since late 70s I believe.

Would love to see all the places they went to etc when they were young.

They have cousins still living there still to this day and of course alot of changes have happened but they still love the country.

Ye special place for my parents for obvious reason. They havent been back there since late 70s I believe.

Would love to see all the places they went to etc when they were young.

They have cousins still living there still to this day and of course alot of changes have happened but they still love the country.

Must be strange for them being away from their homeland for so long.

Must be strange for them being away from their homeland for so long.

Ye I would imagine mate.

But they always talk about going there just to see their old neighbourhoods and family and friends they have still living there.

Lets just say they have no desire to visit either India or Pakistan and only ever talk about going to Kenya where the opportunity arises which seems it has likely late this year. Lets see.

Got a 2 week break in Spain booked for June and can’t wait it’s been a long 2 years without a sunshine holiday. ☀️
Can’t see any new variants scuppering our plans this year as it looks as though the world is slowly coming around to the fact that covid isn’t going away so we just have to live with it.

Got a bit carried away this year, did same as last year booked too many holidays at beginning of year while cheap expecting some will get cancelled. So went to Bennidorm for a few days a couple of weeks ago for birthday (just 2 of us as we're billy no mates), taking my mum with us to Madeira for a week in May, of to Greece for few days for Wifes birthday in July, October it's Mallorca for a week (with friends this time) and then boxing day Malta for week.

The wifes birthday may have to be cancelled if cost of living keeps going up but not told her that.

booked too many holidays at beginning of year
There is no such thing as too many holidays......

We have Lanzarote booked for mid March (scuba holiday for me, listening to idiots singing at night for her), Benalmadena in May, and La Mata (near Benijofar) for early September.
If things keep opening up, we'll do a couple of London and Manchester trips.

We have Lanzarote booked for mid March (scuba holiday for me, listening to idiots singing at night for her), Benalmadena in May, and La Mata (near Benijofar) for early September.

Totally agree, if we could get more time off we would do more, we prefer short but often, 5-7 days at a time.

We would do more in UK if wasn't so expensive. You can do all inclusive in the med for not much more than B&B over here.

You will be requiring a new pair of Sunglasses, Sir.

We have not decided yet on where to go, the other half is desperate to get back into New Zealand to see her dad but it's looking like October before she can get in. I can go but I'm being of a wuss at the moment and thinking all that way with a mask on :( . I've been looking at Miami for 10 days in September and the other half wants us to take a look a cuba. We are thinking of Hawaii around April time next year as it's birthday time for us.

Back