Holyfield vs Tyson 3 on the cards?

Get you have to have characters in the sport but same time have to show respect to people. Just didn't think he did.

Guy has it all 100s of millions so he's chilling.

He could come back he's that good. I would love for him to teach canelo a lesson in the ring. Canelo ain't even that great as he's being made out to be.

Get you have to have characters in the sport but same time have to show respect to people. Just didn't think he did.

Guy has it all 100s of millions so he's chilling.

He could come back he's that good. I would love for him to teach canelo a lesson in the ring. Canelo ain't even that great as he's being made out to be.
Yeah canelo is the cash cow now, but I agree I'm not a fan of him either tbh

Have to protect the face of boxing anyway they can. Well that sc*mbag de la hoya would.

Despite his being past it still think GGG deserves one last fight with him.

speaking of Tyson shame he wasn't at his absolute peak when he fought Lewis and holyfield. Think Tyson at his absolute best would have beaten them both.

Yeah he was unstoppable at his early stage, shame he wasn't looked after when he was young, all the women and "advisors" just destroyed him

Yep still a legend of the sport and a scary dude.

At that time i legit think fighters sh*t themselves before they got in the ring.

look don't be conned into thinking Tyson still has it. Throwing a volley of punches at a punch bag for a minute doesn't mean you can go 12 rounds. I'm sorry but he should knock it on the head and call it a day the same as Mayweather who seems to come out of retirement every time there's a mention of money. One day he will and he will get sparked.

Back