Home security cameras

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Hi I'm going away for a few weeks. I've asked someone to look after the house dogs but I don't trust them myself. He is known as a dealer with depts but family members trust him but I don't.

Is there a trusted CCTV option to track what is happening inside and outside without him complaining or knowledge? Thanks

Edit I won't have 24 hour access to internet just a few hours a day

Hi I'm going away for a few weeks. I've asked someone to look after the house dogs but I don't trust them myself. He is known as a dealer with depts but family members trust him but I don't.

Is there a trusted CCTV option to track what is happening inside and outside without him complaining or knowledge? Thanks

Edit I won't have 24 hour access to internet just a few hours a day
https://www.amazon.co.uk/wansview-W...ocphy=9046771&hvtargid=pla-734143703460&psc=1

I've probability left this late. We leave Monday 28th so anything pickup from Argos or Curry's etc will be better or Amazon fast track. I don't mind paying extra. We was going to do kennals for the dogs but I don't think they will cope (two staffs bitch is a drama queen without her routine) Even if we did Kennels they would know we are away now.

I was told about this at the last minute as they know I would be ok to put the dogs in the kennals but they don't like that idea.

The lad isn't a bad kid tbh but I know he owes a lot of money to the wrong people and sells for them. Me being me thinks he will smash my window saying I have been robbed. I don't have insurance for most items plus I would loose digital online accounts (these are on a kill switch) with no chance of recovery

Last option is hide any valuables (electronics and jewelry plus old currency) at another house

Last edited:
Back