Homebrew Help :)

My dad made home brew when i was a kid,He would make larger and have about 4 of them 30 litre buckets going at once,and about 100 2 litre rola cola bottles full under the stairs,It got me and my mates drunk for many years when we were kids but it did taste rank

My m8 made some strange looking stuff when i was about 18ish it was homebrew from hops and all the proper stuff.Funny thing it was green (lol) i had i think 3 pints of it , then ended up break dancing at the fare on the dodgems spinning on mi head and back :) Those were the days :)

I like watching moonshiners and there is a documentry on youtube about that Pop Corn Sutton,I think if i was going to have a go i would like to do it like that, but i would probably end up blowing the street up.

pmsl ive been making my own wine since i was 12 :laughing::smiley: im now 50 plenty of wine drunk :smiley:

also make my own spirits now with the Air Still, does what i need for my own tipple....
What's this air still you speak of? Sounds interesting.

Think we need to change forum name to alcohol King's or start a new forum never tried to make it tasted it tho can get some nice tasting and some mank tasting aswell but still does job lol

pmsl ive been making my own wine since i was 12 :laughing::smiley: im now 50 plenty of wine drunk :smiley:

also make my own spirits now with the Air Still, does what i need for my own tipple....
Do you need to use the ingredients what the air still provide or can you use your own?

Back