Horse Racing Fancies.

looked like the winner but got done on the line for 3rd i don't like the inside at this course never get a winner or place and ended up on the inside and beaten :X3: :tearsofjoy:

I took Furzig, Pennywhistle, Watchable and Never dark in a 50p yankee, just for an interest, since theres bo football to watch.
yeah agree there is football on but none of the league make me want to bet them so if and when racing goes into lockdown will be saving the cash you would use to bet.

Good opportunity to get a few pennies saved for when everything starts up again, its bad enough going through the cold turkey with no football to watch, but it will be a double blow if theres no racing to bet on, should it go the same way as everything else,.

Good opportunity to get a few pennies saved for when everything starts up again, its bad enough going through the cold turkey with no football to watch, but it will be a double blow if theres no racing to bet on, should it go the same way as everything else,.

ye i like my geegees

Well first two on my bet tonight finished out with the washing, the sooner they put a postponement on racing the better, heh, heh, just kidding.
Their always virtual racing :tearsofjoy: Hope Racing stays on because only thing am betting on unless people are good on betting on Aussie and USA racing

I agree Aintree will be likely off smaller meetings where their is not biggest of crowds they will be on , I don’t get how the English National league was on today :unsure:

Yeah a know not all them have big attendances but find it strange when all Uk football suppose to be off but like horse racing those clubs might have to play or they will end up going bust.

Well first two on my bet tonight finished out with the washing, the sooner they put a postponement on racing the better, heh, heh, just kidding.
If your looking for team shots market their is 3 games on skybet Trabzonspor , CSKA Moscow , Galatasaray today.

If your looking for team shots market their is 3 games on skybet Trabzonspor , CSKA Moscow , Galatasaray today.
Wouldnt place a bet on turkish or russian games mate, but thanks, me and the mrs are taking two of the grandkids to the cinema, not doing a bet at all today, leave it until tomorrow, thats if the racing is on.

Wouldnt place a bet on turkish or russian games mate, but thanks, me and the mrs are taking two of the grandkids to the cinema, not doing a bet at all today, leave it until tomorrow, thats if the racing is on.
No problem fought would let you know. Enjoy the movie and yeah hopefully racing on tomorrow fingers crossed

Back