Horse Racing Fancies.

I have only had 4 r/favs in lucky 15, dont fancy much just something to watch, plus forecast doubles at henlow dogs this afternoon.

First one win tried a small bet on the next game. Wish I had had more bets on horses today couple of tracker horses I have have won and been placed at big prices :X3:

To much people would have been their to set everything up for couple of days festival and more chance of catching and spreading the Coronavirus smaller meetings don’t need to much people around to set up stuff. Got your bets on for today.

For anyone wanting to watch racing Racing Tv are offering free day pass for the next few days just sign up online to get them.

Suppose it was only a matter of time, even with it being held behind closed doors isnt really feasible as there are still plenty of people in attendance, jockeys, trainers, owners, stable workers and medical staff particularly, who could be put to good use elsewhere, on the bright side , just think of how much money all us gamblers will be able to save during this barren spell, at the rate of the way things are going, we will probaly save enough for a good holiday in the future when things get back to normal.

Suppose it was only a matter of time, even with it being held behind closed doors isnt really feasible as there are still plenty of people in attendance, jockeys, trainers, owners, stable workers and medical staff particularly, who could be put to good use elsewhere, on the bright side , just think of how much money all us gamblers will be able to save during this barren spell, at the rate of the way things are going, we will probaly save enough for a good holiday in the future when things get back to normal.
You had bet today? Yeah after today be no money spent on gambling and at this rate not much money spent on food and essentials with everything selling out and now hopefully having to self isolate yourself with no choice all bills etc will get paid for you. Got any dream holiday on your mind :tearsofjoy:

Yes did a few single bets for today, as for holidays we usually go the the places that we like, me and the mrs would rather go down to Dublin or Arklow, or over to Glasgow, rather than go abroad, we also enjoy Krakow, been a few times and we will go back again, no doubt.

Be glad when you can start going places when everything gets back to normal. Had lucky 15s will look to see anything else stands out one of my bets opened 66s when I got BOG gone to 50s now the horse is 28s hopefully good sign emoji_clap hope today is a good day. Is Irish Racing shut down ? Not heard them mentioned in statement earlier their last one was they was staying behind closed doors

Still going ahead behind closed doors for now, but I think it will end up going the same as the uk racing soon.

Back