Horse Racing Fancies.

Done singles today , had the winner in the 1st 2 races, couple of 9/1s in the next Dunhallow paddy and Sporty yankee, then Sizing Pottsie in the 3-10
got my first one placed in the 2.40 race two to come your next one should go well just the extra penalty the horse has might bring few in to this race. the two i liked were two outsiders but trying to find best price for them.

still £10 up and I have a bet done on the last 3 races, 2 horses in each, then the £10 profit will go on the irish lottery tonight.

I haven't had a go as all bookies closed now, dont have account online and not going to open one neither, so I might take up knitting for a few months. :cry:
haven't bet in a shop for few years bet online and the shops probs won't open for good few months or even to next year

by the time everything back to normal could have knitted some clothes for yourself. i have been playing games even had a shot of the horse racing game ha being painting etc can't go many places since 99% of everything is shut.

Lottery was bad for me , just couldnt get 2 numbers to drop together, I had 7, 13 and 14, 21 and 24, 36,and 8, 17 in all 3 draws 7 and 13 came out in different draws, I will have another go on wednesdays draw with the same numbers.

Unlucky hope better luck next time. Use to do a few and win quite a few times but stopped them when nothing was coming out so never bet on them since. Bet anything on the Irish Racing

Good luck anyone betting with first flat fixture of the season 4 horses tomorrow have seen bit of money so far 3.00 Mokhalad 11s in to 5s 3.30 Lustown Baba 12s into 9/2 4.30 Even So 7/2 now 7/4 5.00 Russian Emperor 100/3 into 6/5 looking at them they all have good chances but looks like value is gone on them unless drift back out a bit in morning.

Back