Horse Racing Fancies.

Yeah probs any bet you touch will fall :tearsofjoy: i look at horses who ran at the festival and then usually come to the national meetings their is a few trainers who do well at the national meeting. How is everyone doing with no betting.:tearsofjoy:
I've had a few bets on the usa, not the same tho, just harder.

yeah usa racing is harder but one thing i will say is if you watch their course online stream they provide free the usa odds and uk odds can vary big time their been horses priced up very shorts odds and yeah you could get double and treble the price here so you can get value. i have been having bets on booking points on foreign leagues got some joy from them but so weird looking at sports markets and not saying a big list of stuff to look and bet on haha

Good luck to anyone having a bet in the virtual grand national not having a bet in the race don't bet on any virtual and won't start now.

bet everyone deposit into their betting accounts are way down compared to few weeks ago :tearsofjoy: be two weeks this weekend since i last deposit and going to remove all betting apps save me looking at betting to any sports come back which been hearing will be most all sports August/September at the earliest.

Bookies say that all their profits are going to NHS charities on this , so thats why I will put a bet on, other than that I wouldn't bother with it.
Yeah for NHS even though for this I still can’t bet on virtual no no for me if I was going to give money to NHS would pay directly to one of their charities. If you get the winner you will be getting messages asking for tips on the virtual meetings :LOL:

Yeah for NHS even though for this I still can’t bet on virtual no no for me if I was going to give money to NHS would pay directly to one of their charities. If you get the winner you will be getting messages asking for tips on the virtual meetings :LOL:
Its a one time only for me, its cartoon racing at the end of the day.

I was trying to book a day at MILLERSFIELD RACES but nobody knows where it is m8. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

So did many punters have a bet on the virtual national and did anyone get the winner, I took 4, I had the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and a faller, lets hope the NHS gets a good few quid out of it anyway.

So did many punters have a bet on the virtual national and did anyone get the winner, I took 4, I had the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and a faller, lets hope the NHS gets a good few quid out of it anyway.
did you have them in singles or each way? no bet from me deleted my betting apps so don't have to look at anything to bet on :tearsofjoy: anyone betting on any sports still?

Singles mate, £4 on tiger roll, £2 on walk in the mill and any second now and ok coral, £10 all in. The mrs had £2.50 e/w on Any second now, she got £7.50 back.

Back