Horse Racing Fancies.

I have had 3 of D.K.WELD horses in a £7 patent, bugger for punishment m8.
Has quite a few out today his record this month and at this course in non handicap is a win two places from 4 runners and has two one in 4.00 and 4.30 races. I haven’t had a bet at all yet the value seems to have gone on horses I have looked at.

Sod the irish racing, think I will wait for the uk racing to come back, don't know when that will be.

nothing so far few did like few prices have gone and once value goes then put you off the bets also the going will be very tacky because will be drying out the ground.

Not for me today either, looks rubbish racing, still suprised the racing is still going ahead, even behind closed doors.
i think the reason their still going is because Irish racing have private ambulances and the government have told them to keep going but only to when the government need those ambulances then will close.

Yeah, plus that way the Irish goverment are still getting their whack from both the racing and the betting industries.

yeah they still want to racing to keep going unless something changes UK racing they use normal ambulances and this is why their stopped and can't see this changing to at least June onwards.

How are jockeys staying a safe distance during changing rooms ,weighing room, in stalls and during racing I would like to know.

True, jockeys, owners, trainers, stable staff, course working staff all still on the course, still quite a large gathering of people.

don't really know what they have in place but would have to be plenty of hand wash and everything they have on took off and put away to get washed but not heard much but so far i have not heard any jockey etc in Ireland having the Convid 19 so to this point must be doing something well to keep them free so far.

was expected to end this week. The reason everything mentioned so far was mentioned before they told racing to keep going they say to April 19th but find this hard to see starting then all sports won't be back to least June onwards. Now can get back to my football horse racing games and others not much on tv.

Its only now with no sport on that you can see how shite TV is, we have never watched soaps in our house , but Discovery and History still has plenty on that I would watch, mrs would watch things like Animal planet and us comedy shows, Big bang theory and things like that.

I've settled for crime investigation and investigation discovery channels but too many repeats, it's a bit like gold channel.

Anyone had a go at vaal today, I've tried a lucky 15 as I'm getting bored with tv and games on my phone.

Anyone had a go at vaal today, I've tried a lucky 15 as I'm getting bored with tv and games on my phone.
any of them run yet. Looking at the last 4 races since their offering extra places stick spare change if i can find the right horses. yeah sometimes watch USA race if nothing much on tv.

Back