Horse Racing Fancies.

two got placed two unplaced £5 free got money back they obv take the £5 off but doubled my money on my each way single bet placing so profit on the day. last meeting now their they shut down only USA and Aussie racing left.

yeah think i have about three bets on USA and Aussie racing in last 3 or so years. looks like racing will be shut to August unless something changes but could be about 5months before racing if people put all those money they put on bets into savings will have a nice little bit of cash.

yeah next year would be better because heard places like Spain even when they do open back up their will be no tourists aloud for first few months and i think this will happen everywhere if they rush people back quickly will probs be back in lockdown again.

True m8, I wouldn't go this year even if they said it was safe, it would still make me think twice so am going to scrub this year off the calendar so to speak.

When everything does get back to normal the amount of people who instead of enjoying their holiday will be constantly washing their hands due to months of doing this.

No jumps racing to least 1st July trying to get flat on as the priority next month but a can't see this they need Ambulances but they are needed elsewhere so how they get this on is one to see trainer wants to run horses even without prize money which is crazy what the point in that this is hard for everyone and i don't think any sport should be more a priority than other ones.

The Virtual grand national is gonna be done on Saturday and most online bookmakers are taking bets on it, the proceeds are going towards Corona Virus help appeals. I have never betted on the cartoon racing before, but I will have a few pound on this time, its at 5-15 pm and Tiger Roll is the 5/1 Fav, at least when we lose our money on this one, its going to a good cause.

Normally the Aintree 3 day National meeting would have started today, its one of my favourite meetings of the racing year, all the losers that I backed at Cheltenham would go and win at Aintree a few weeks later, come Saturday I will do a couple of quid on a few 10/1 plus chances.

Yeah probs any bet you touch will fall :tearsofjoy: i look at horses who ran at the festival and then usually come to the national meetings their is a few trainers who do well at the national meeting. How is everyone doing with no betting.:tearsofjoy:

Yeah probs any bet you touch will fall :tearsofjoy: i look at horses who ran at the festival and then usually come to the national meetings their is a few trainers who do well at the national meeting. How is everyone doing with no betting.:tearsofjoy:
Its got me to thinking how well off I might be if I wasnt a gambler, heh,heh.

Back