horse racing

Mine is off atm, (SD & HD), everything else is working, racing TVi is a channel on 4.8e encrypted in PowerVu - see post 7
Thanks, hopefully it will come back, yes seen post 7 do you need a motorized dish to get that then, cheers

I will have to look into it if racing tv doesn't come back Thank you
probaly cheaper overall for an iptv service rather than setting up for a motorised as theres a lot of racing on there now, motorised would cost you for the equipment and then you would still need a sub to watch anything.

looks like the end for SKY racing too. Gone to a tp thats not clearing.
They have been playing up on sat for a long time now, so maybe thats the end of them.

Still working on cable, so its that or iptv, thats if it does not come back on sat , with all the messing about they are doing, I wouldnt be suprised.

you will need 4.8 sat, or multi sat that picks it up, even then you may not get it, I have multi sat and I only get audio on the 2 racing channels on 4.8 sat.
All the racing channels work fine on 4.8
Must be your setup
What way have u setup oscam-emu
Screenshot_20190627-191848.pngScreenshot_20190627-191756.png

If Possible hedges2016 could you post a quick guide in setting this up on an enigma 2 receiver please.
Have been messing for hours and getting nowhere.
Thanks.

If Possible hedges2016 could you post a quick guide in setting this up on an enigma 2 receiver please.
Have been messing for hours and getting nowhere.
Thanks.
Everything is explained here on how to use oscam-emu and how to set it up all depends on which box 1 has oscam-emu/oscam-patched
Ps the files I posted will only work with the old softcam way not the new methods as I have not updated my openatv

Last edited:
Back