horse racing

Hi guys im looking info on horse racing 4.8 , do you need a card or can you open the channels another way , i've read a few things on the forum but isn't clear to me if i need a card or powervu opens them?

Any help would be great .

Hi Guys any idea if the Racing TVI is the same in terms of live compared to RACING UK (racing tv)? I would of thought it's the same.

cheers

Hi Guys any idea if the Racing TVI is the same in terms of live compared to RACING UK (racing tv)? I would of thought it's the same.

cheers
They seem to show the same live races, both showing Tipperary meeting this evening, just different commentary.
European Racing channel ERC is FTA on 4.8E atm, has been like this these last few days - 11747 v 30000, shows horse and dog racing.

They seem to show the same live races, both showing Tipperary meeting this evening, just different commentary.
European Racing channel ERC is FTA on 4.8E atm, has been like this these last few days - 11747 v 30000, shows horse and dog racing.
Thanks for reply mate, i actually meant how live are the pictures compared to Racing TV? (is the clock in the top right about 2.5 seconds behind real time? which would be the same as racing TV).
I have a customer who bets live on racing TV that's all.

Thanks

Last edited:
Is it just an audio service? A few years ago GBI racing worked ok on this sat, then it stopped.

Thanks for reply mate, i actually meant how live are the pictures compared to Racing TV? (is the clock in the top right about 2.5 seconds behind real time? which would be the same as racing TV).
I have a customer who bets live on racing TV that's all.

Thanks
Just been watching Racing TVi for a while and there is no clock on screen at any time.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Back