Hot head advice with fan

cactikid

VIP Member
Right a strange request as looking for a small usb driven fans for gentle air movement for my pillow on bed just to help cool me down as memory foam mattress and pillow is too warm in summer. I am sure i might have a few usb plugs around but unsure if powerful to rotate it .
What speed does a pc fan run at?

Right a strange request as looking for a small usb driven fans for gentle air movement for my pillow on bed just to help cool me down as memory foam mattress and pillow is too warm in summer. I am sure i might have a few usb plugs around but unsure if powerful to rotate it .
What speed does a pc fan run at?
Speed wise they will all differ, look at the specification, that will tell you.

As i might like it near my head i dont want it blasting is why i ask.
I have other big ones but i cannot get them close enough

Yes only work for 3 hours and not getting a good night sleep sucks.
The amount of pillows i have gone through is expensive so checking out more stuff.

can you not fit a ceiling fan?

i have just installed a couple, pick them up for less than £100,

they only use about 30w per hour.

can you not fit a ceiling fan?

i have just installed a couple, pick them up for less than £100,

they only use about 30w per hour.
No i cant do feck all now but fart plenty of Hot air.
I sleep under a wall mounted press in beside a blocked up chimney but need it more on head head cooling.

Yes i saw those neck stranglers but decided no for the moment.

I did have a fantastic idea of a Solar powered fan and it took me a while it was broken at night when needed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deffo lost the plot and other things.

@ Wheelo can i screw your drone to bottom of press for a relaxing blast of air.:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@cactikid sorry forgot to send you the one I have, it's a good one, works on usb but I brought a plug for it so in the extension lead now so don't have to worry about the battery dying

Amazon - £30.00

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230617_214227_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230617_214227_WhatsApp.jpg
    811.5 KB · Views: 7
Back