Hot spot setup to zgemma h1 from mobile

Samster1

Hi
I have a zgemma h1 and having issues with my Internet provider so I am without Internet for a week or so due to changing provider.

I purchased the tried and tested wifi dongle from ebay and the zgemma box is now showing wlan connection and activates the connection but there is no Internet coming through.

My vobile data provider is Vodafone and wonder if its to do with the encription settings. There's a few options wpa or wpa2 also an option of wpa only and an option of Wef and unencripted.

My mobile is a haewawi p30 Pro if that helps.

Thanks in advance

You need to scan for wireless networks off box select your phone hot-spot on password on box needs to be wpa2 then enter mobile hot-spot password and green to save and should say connected once activated and tell you speed ect

You need to scan for wireless networks off box select your phone hot-spot on password on box needs to be wpa2 then enter mobile hot-spot password and green to save and should say connected once activated and tell you speed ect
Hi I've followed that and it says coonection activated but when I run the network test it says wireless disconnected.

It's showing up now on my phone as a connected device but ip address is u confirmed and stopping Internet coming through I think.

Back