House of the Dragon- Any channel showing on EU sats?

Hello all, I am big fan of GOT so looking forward to see the spin off series.

Anyone know if any channel showing on sat apart from Sky UK or DE? Looking to get HD quality channel which can be recoreded?

if not, any idea if avilable on IPTV VOD?

Cheers

You'll get it on HBO Europe, it's on a few sats. Thor is a good option for it.

Other option is Canal+ spain on 19e. Not sure if either broadcast with English, I'd assume HBO does.

Edit: OCS France on 19e should show it too

You'll get it on HBO Europe, it's on a few sats. Thor is a good option for it.

Other option is Canal+ spain on 19e. Not sure if either broadcast with English, I'd assume HBO does.

Edit: OCS France on 19e should show it too

Great. Will check it out. I found one of FTA channel on 52e was showing the repeat on other day. I think it is called Ava family. Good channels for English shows and movies.

Picture is SD though.

Hello all, I am big fan of GOT so looking forward to see the spin off series.

Anyone know if any channel showing on sat apart from Sky UK or DE? Looking to get HD quality channel which can be recoreded?

if not, any idea if avilable on IPTV VOD?

Cheers
Use a torrent site to download.....it's available in UHD HDR & you'll have it for as long as you want. Torrent clients are even available on google play for android o/s.

Use a torrent site to download.....it's available in UHD HDR & you'll have it for as long as you want. Torrent clients are even available on google play for android o/s.

That is option C mate 😀 already had system in place but the fun bit is to watch live at 3am on Monday morning before spoiler feeds placed on social media ....

BTW- not watching this series at 3am. Did watch GOT though!

That is option C mate 😀 already had system in place but the fun bit is to watch live at 3am on Monday morning before spoiler feeds placed on social media ....

BTW- not watching this series at 3am. Did watch GOT though!
Yeah, i did too after the show caught up with the books (which i had read previously). Still waiting for the books to catch up with the show. The events in HOD & the story arc is/are going to have far less scope to be as shocking as GOT as much of the story is already conceived and detailed in the GOT show, but i'm still avidly watching. Sweries 2 has been given the greenlight & is in pre-production.

Back