How are the premier League clubs still making money?

tlogic

Since the closures of stadiums how are premier league clubs still making money?
All the clubs will most probably still have high outgoing costs on players wages, rates, up keep of the stadiums etc but no income on match days so how are they
still surviving and I'm sure spectator bans can't continue for much longer.

It's not a tough one or this a thread to get post count up
I don't care about post counts as much as you do, it was a legitimate question I was asking given the current testing times everyone is currently experiencing. I believe the longer the restrictions are in place there could be some premier league clubs who could potentially go under.

P.S Arsenal are by far the greatest team in the world :sunglasses:

Last edited:
I don't care about post counts as much as you do, it was a legitimate question I was asking given the current testing times everyone is currently experiencing. I believe the longer the restrictions are in place there could be some premier league clubs who could potentially go under.

P.S Arsenal are by far the greatest team in the world :sunglasses:
Where do I care about about post count?? You've got me mistaken for other members pal but yeah arsenal are the greatest team in the world for sure you keep dreaming pal lol

"still"?

As a group the prem lost hundreds of millions last year.

Only half were profitable.

Most made about as much as a few large out of town supermarkets

Liverpool were one of the most profitable, making a record 40m profit. They took 80m in matchday revenue in making that profit. That revenue is not there anymore.

The prem is built on debt, not profit.

Back