How can i recover lost channels on Zgemma H2s

Hi All.
Last night I lost all but a couple of the BBC & ITV channels. When I click onto them they have a locked padlock image on the title bar, then the screen turns black. I am a total beginner to this, so was hoping someone can give me a step by step guide how to recover the channels??

It sounds as though your line to the internet has stopped. Press the red button on your remote, select Softcam panel, check that your line is shown. If so press the green button to restart, that may fix it for you.

I am assuming that you are running Wooshbuild 5. If so the red button should work, but try pressing menu, info panel, and then Softcam panel.
Or, as another member has said, press the blue button, select Softcam, then Softcam panel.

Last edited:
I have the same problem! I've re-started cam 1 and its made no difference. Should I have anything on Cam 2 which shows no cam?

Shotpot,
Apologies, I misled you in my previous post, IPTV working shows that your internet connection is OK but your gift line from your provider may have expired as nickyd186 said.

select Sky1 channel ( which will presumably be a blank display)
Asuuming you are on Wooshbuild V5, press the blue button, select Softcam option, select softcam panel.
This should show cam1 as CCcam 2.3.0, and cam 2 as no cam.
Below that active CAM1:CCcam2.3.0 no CAM2 active.
Below that details of your line connection including the address of your line.

If you can see these details your line is working.
If not contact your line provider who should be able to advise you if there s a problem.

Last edited:
Same here but my line is working ok where as I had 917 channels 2 week ago, I never have 887 is there anything I can do to get those channels back, or just nothing to worry about, thanks

Thanks for the help. A new line seems to have fixed it. The other one was supposed to be a 12 month sub but lasted 4!!

Back