How do I add a CCcam line in Wooshbuild. It wont detect, am I doing something wrong?

killakmx

Hi all,

Ive never used CCcam before and cannot for the life of me get my box to detect my line. I've amended my old CWS Newcamd.list file and inputted my details as following:

N: servername port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I also added a blank CCcam.cfg file to the usr/keys folder

Is this correct, btw I'm using Wooshbuild Infinity.

The USB WB import method wont work as my box just crashes, even though I've tried multiple drives.

Please help!

Thanks

Hi all,

Ive never used CCcam before and cannot for the life of me get my box to detect my line. I've amended my old CWS Newcamd.list file and inputted my details as following:

N: servername port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I also added a blank CCcam.cfg file to the usr/keys folder

Is this correct, btw I'm using Wooshbuild Infinity.

The USB WB import method wont work as my box just crashes, even though I've tried multiple drives.

Please help!

Thanks
Is this for cable or satellite ??

If you are using a newish OpenATV image, (less than one year old). the only softcam cconfig fiels that go in /usr/keys are for mgcamd. Everything else is now the same as other images.

CCcam.cfg goes in /etc

If you are using a newish OpenATV image, (less than one year old). the only softcam cconfig fiels that go in /usr/keys are for mgcamd. Everything else is now the same as other images.

CCcam.cfg goes in /etc

I've added the CCcam.cfg file to etc added my line details in it and the newcamd.list file to etc too, but nothing.

BTW im using Openatv 6.2

Alternatively, despite trawling these forums, does anyone know of a step-by-step guide of how to add line to Wooshbuild Infinty?

Is the line for satellite or cable ?? I have asked once.

Sorry I missed it, I managed to get it working I updated the cam plugin and did a full reboot. I didnt want to triple post for fear of getting banned as it has happend to me before. Thanks for all your help guys

have you installed the softcams? I don't think they come installed onn wooshbuild by default

Back