How do I convert MPEG-4 Files to MP3

Evastar

TK Veteran
I have made some audio files but they are AAC MPEG-4 files and won't play in my cd player, and i want to convert them to mp3 or wma. What software do I need to do this?

Free M4a to MP3 Converter description

Allows you to convert m4a (MPEG-4) to MP3/WAV, convert AAC to MP3/WAV and listen to the converted music.

Type: Freeware.

Download:
Code:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Convertors/Free-M4a-to-MP3-Converter.shtml

I use a program called AnyVideoConverter, which is a free video converter to convert files from one format to the next, and it also includes the ability to rip just the audio portion, to create an mp3 file.

I use a program called AnyVideoConverter, which is a free video converter to convert files from one format to the next, and it also includes the ability to rip just the audio portion, to create an mp3 file.
hi ray, does that mean that you could rip the audio off a DVD concert and rip to a CD then?

Here is the link to download the program.

AnyVideoConverter

If you use autogk to convert the dvd file to avi, it will rip just the audio portion for you. I have used it a few times to rip the audio from a few music videos I downloaded to put the song on my mp3 player.

Back