Cable how do i get my Zgemma h1 box ip address

Fusion

TK Veteran
use filezilla how i do i pair my box up with my laptop ?? :S

Open Filezilla Client laptop to zgemma star h1 do just use a ethernet cable?

how do i get my Zgemma h1 box ip address just i can setup i filezilla

Last edited:
You need IP address for FileZilla menu,setup,system,network ,device setup,adaptor settings IP address is in currant settings

open FileZilla put your ip in host and root in username then click quick connect

Or just go into you're router (vm superhub2 in my case) and look at connected devices.
You'll see it there correctly named as Zgemma with its assigned ip address.

if you getting unconfirmed, restart your box and router, thats what I did and then I got the IP address

Hi. I worked out how to fix this problem. All I did was change my WiFi network to no password. then Re booted. Anything else would not work. Would not assign it's self an IP Address ect. Ive taken the time to join this forum just to add this. As been messing for days on and off.. Just change your router to not have a password. Then delete the password set up in zgemma under adapter Configuration.. Re start, voila.. Then you can re add a password after that no problem. Hope it helps some one

Hi. I worked out how to fix this problem. All I did was change my WiFi network to no password. then Re booted. Anything else would not work. Would not assign it's self an IP Address ect. Ive taken the time to join this forum just to add this. As been messing for days on and off.. Just change your router to not have a password. Then delete the password set up in zgemma under adapter Configuration.. Re start, voila.. Then you can re add a password after that no problem. Hope it helps some one

Nice to see a reply saying it is fixed, bonus that you told everyone how. Well done!

install the ipk file via usb and you can do it that way, I done a crappy star lc the other day using ipk method

Back