How do I setup the other satellites on my motorised dish

asteroid1

Hi Guys,
Just waiting for my ibox 2 plus to arrive and was wondering how easy/difficult it is to setup the other satellites ( storing positions etc ) for my motorised dish using USALS.

Is it just as easy as the Skybox ?

Does anyone know of a tutorial / guide available ?

Also: does the EPG on the ibox 2 plus cater for channel listings for all satellites not just 28.2E - i.e. is it an automatic or manual setting and auto update etc.

Cheers

it is in the book you get with the box how to set it up on a motorised dish. very easy
you can get channel lists for all the satalites aswell and a 7 day epg
the only thing i dont know is how well it will work on a cloud box as it is a cheaply made clone and may have some issues as the hardware may not be upto the job.

it is in the book you get with the box how to set it up on a motorised dish. very easy
you can get channel lists for all the satalites aswell and a 7 day epg
the only thing i dont know is how well it will work on a cloud box as it is a cheaply made clone and may have some issues as the hardware may not be upto the job.

What book ?? None received with the unit - and supplier states none is supplied with these boxes.

Looking at the set-up for usals. Got a motor today. Any idea how to enter a minus on the longitude with the remote?

FOUND IT - -6.xxx degrees is 6.xxx West.

Last edited:
Used Cloud Ibox 2plus with Motorised dish. Using E2 satfinder android app for sat position set-up. Was getting great signal strength but varying SnR.
Did a lot of troubleshooting, Ended up leaving it to work on another day. In the mean time moved sat to my GM triplex and found huge difference in strength.
Came to conclusion - Cloud ibox doesnt accurately show signal strength - if it sees a signal displays it as 90+%.
So box works a treat with motorised dish BUT don't trust it's satfinder readings, use a proper signal meter for initial setup!

Back