How Do I Take High Quality Screenshots?

walkered

Hey all,

I've been playing about with Open Webif and would like to be able to take some high quality screengrabs.

I've noticed some channels are better than others using the default "screenshot all" option which you can see in the attached images - Sky Sports isn't too bad, but there's a lot of ghosting with BT & Setanta Sports.

What is Screenshot OSD? As I just get a black screen on my box - does this allow for a crisper screenshot?

If so, how do I get this to work?

Please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• videoscreen.jpg
    videoscreen.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ghosting.jpg
    ghosting.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 21
  • osdblack.jpg
    osdblack.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 23
grab -o -p /tmp/grab.png [change grab to the file name you want it to be] shows OSD only.

grab -d -p /tmp/grab.png [change grab to the file name you want it to be] shows OSD with channel.

grab -d -j 100 /tmp/shot1.jpg

grab -o -p /tmp/grab.png [change grab to the file name you want it to be] shows OSD only.

grab -d -p /tmp/grab.png [change grab to the file name you want it to be] shows OSD with channel.

grab -d -j 100 /tmp/shot1.jpg
can screenshot and save but no attach files button when im in conversation with other member cheers for your help bud,,,,,,by the way was that a command line for the terminal

no mate easier than that, as long as your box is on the same network as a laptop of desk top pc just open your browsers window and type your linux box ip address plus /grab no spaces

Last edited:
Back