how do I use a motorised dish with wooshbuild! Cant load a satellite list? help

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I have a zgemma H2S and dark motor with 1.1m dish. I have the zgemma as a spare on 28east but I now want to use it with a motor. But I can see how to save the satellites etc, However when I press reception lists I only have 28east.

Help.

Set up a motorisied system at the weekend
Tried various recievers Zgemma h2s wouldn't
Even power the motor The tacomate reciever
Fi reciever and believe it or not the openboxv8s all powered the motor and drove
The satellite dish from east to west with out
any problems Wouldn't matter with the h2s
If you change the power adapter or use a low
Value l.n.b I personally thing its a software
Problem

Set up a motorisied system at the weekend
Tried various recievers Zgemma h2s wouldn't
Even power the motor The tacomate reciever
Fi reciever and believe it or not the openboxv8s all powered the motor and drove
The satellite dish from east to west with out
any problems Wouldn't matter with the h2s
If you change the power adapter or use a low
Value l.n.b I personally thing its a software
Problem
Trying to find a good dual sat and single cable box , that will move a motor on one of the sat feeds, suppose I will be better to not go for a Zgemma then.

Your h2s needs a power brick not the just the plug. But the h2s worked grand for me. My h2s came with brick so had no problem

Trying to find a good dual sat and single cable box , that will move a motor on one of the sat feeds, suppose I will be better to not go for a Zgemma then.
I have a Formuler F1 that meets those specs, it's a cracking box,
but, AFAIAA it has been superseded by a different model.

Your h2s needs a power brick not the just the plug. But the h2s worked grand for me. My h2s came with brick so had no problem
What do you mean by power brick Siilver, if truth be told, I would rather go down the zgemma route, but I have heard so many people saying that they just wont do the job of moving the motor.

I have a Formuler F1 that meets those specs, it's a cracking box,
but, AFAIAA it has been superseded by a different model.
How old are those boxes and what was the price you were looking, I would probaly go for a new box, but a friend of mine currently has a multi sat set up motorised system, but he wants to add cable, so he will be looking for similar to myself.

How old are those boxes and what was the price you were looking, I would probaly go for a new box, but a friend of mine currently has a multi sat set up motorised system, but he wants to add cable, so he will be looking for similar to myself.
IIRC I paid about 90£ for it at the beginning of last year

Tiviar box is old and limited stock and possibly replaced by another model.
Any time i bought boxes i spent the extra to get a good unit be a vu or xtrend as quality counts.

Tiviar box is old and limited stock and possibly replaced by another model.
Any time i bought boxes i spent the extra to get a good unit be a vu or xtrend as quality counts.
Price isnt really a bother, as long as it does the job I need it to do, mainly moving the motor. Add the VU and the xtrend to the possibles then too.

Back