How do I watch IPTV on Zgemma H.2s box?

jph77

Hi all.
I have the box from about 3 years ago but stopped using it due to a really poor Internet connection... We have a decent connection here now so I'm hoping to get it up and running with IPTV.

Any help with setup and provider much appreciated.

Setup wise there is a guide on forum for setting up iptv on boxes as for provider there is a request test section take trials if you find one you like take a month's sub to trial for longer don't go for zero posters or anyone that dosnt contribute to forum and check people's profiles and postings

Setup wise there is a guide on forum for setting up iptv on boxes as for provider there is a request test section take trials if you find one you like take a month's sub to trial for longer don't go for zero posters or anyone that dosnt contribute to forum and check people's profiles and postings
Tried 2 suppliers off here and they never lasted more than three months.

Start with short term subs and take it from there. Only time I had issues was last year with Xtream codes takedown and odd epl block before that. Since Xtream codes takedown I haven't had many issues.

There are a few good providers still on here, got one a few months ago and he has been sound, except his Celtic TV stopped working, so I was looking about for someone else to try, but happily he got his back up and running again, and it was perfect for todays game, I put a few friends on to him and they have been happy enough with the service, they would use it quite a bit more than me as its all they have, no sat or cable, in fact I got a few texts saying how good it was for the boxing last night, great HD quality and no hitches, I have said on here a few times in the past that iptv is hit and miss, and I still would say that Sat, Cable is better, but iptv has improved greatly over the last few years, and is still doing so, its just a matter of finding that decent one.

How long subs did you take mate my provider off her and into second year now
Took a test then a month all was great signed for a year stopped working after 2 months. The guy was a long time quite respected member. Now you dont see him on here at all.

Took a test then a month all was great signed for a year stopped working after 2 months. The guy was a long time quite respected member. Now you dont see him on here at all.

You should forward the messages to admin, he might still be here ripping people off.

What way were you watching it, what app? and as above you should have asked for your money back and if it wasnt given to you then if it was a tk member or former member, then contact one of the mods and see if anything could be done.

Back