How easy is it to get CCCAM/Zgemma up & running for newbie??

K16sst

Hi guys
Not sure if I'm posting in the right section?? Apologies if it's not.

I have a few questions, if someone could help me out...

I currently have iptv , and virgin
Not happy with iptv quality/streams, and want to try cccam?
I'm a complete novice and scared to do it myself!. Or being ripped off... I've seen some zgemma on eBay with "12 months gift" plug & play etc...
are these worth buying as it seems hassle free?

My other question would be, will cccam services show 3pm games?

Can anyone recommend me someone that can fit & supply cccam/zgemma etc... in the Hertfordshire area?

One company quoted me price off;
£695 for motorised dish
£220 for set top box
£600 for international sports "card" for 12 months
£200 labour to fit & supply the above.
That's over £1600... that's a lot more then virgin & sky's top packages put together! Only to receive 3pm games!!

Any help will be most appreciated?

Don't pay the crazy price above!!!
Setting your own box up is not as hard as you think.
There are builds on here that are easy to set up and people on here that are unbelievable at helping you through the process and helping you with problems.
If you go down the cable route you will not get 3pm kick offs.
Don't use eBay, the chances are your 12 months gift/line will last about 6 weeks!!! Have a look here for good info for IPTV - http://www.techkings.org/forums/iptv-guides-support-and-discussions.450/ and here for cable - http://www.techkings.org/forums/general-cable-tv.14/
Ps. you should put your future posts in either of these threads depending on what it's about

Last edited:
stick with iptv, change supplier if need be.....streams are perfectly good on my sub through a 65" tv. motorised with a euro line is great if you're an enthusiast, but hassle for anyone else. i have a 1.1m motorised dish that i installed myself after hours of research & it's great, but really only to a hobbyist.

Get yourself a cable box that also works with iptv, a h2h is around £50 to £60, then get a monthly sub on here for cable and if you want you can also install an iptv plug in, the options are there.

Back