How good

columbus

Hi all how good is this iptv, i no some servers are not not as good as some.I am thinking to get a mag box or just go in cheap to start with a get a android box, all the boxes i have collected over the years lol oh well a lot off door stops, looks my only option is to go with iptv but i dont want crappy glitching like we had before

I have a solid supplier and with the right setup you will be fine,What boxes do you have there as maybe one can be used for iptv

have you heard of a test or buy a small amount?

try loads, dont listen to others, what works on your network, so many different things come in to it

but test them and try them

I have a solid supplier and with the right setup you will be fine,What boxes do you have there as maybe one can be used for iptv
i have a cloud box 11, but i am going to get a android box as there cheap and getting fed changing boxes

Mag 254 box run very well but is also down to the supplier,but there are good ones out there,just don't use flea bay.

Android boxes can be slow at running iptv the h2s boxes are OK but it all depends as there is boxes out there specifically for iptv I got a king android box for £40 had a few test lines on it but not much good I would look around and get as many test and opinions off people who are using or have tried iptv and what boxes before deciding thats my advice to you mate I know a few people who straight jumped ship and now regretting it plus it all depends on box specifications aswell if that helps

You don't need to spend loads of money. My iptv runs on a £30 firestick....plus it also runs spot on using my h2s. People just need to trial several and make sure your box is not full of crap slowing it down and make sure your internet is spot on....remove all the blockers......no point in saying I have 100 meg fibre but iptv is crap......how many devices are connecting at once......do you have blockers on......check all this and then say it's no good.

I use bt fibre, iptv runs on h2s and a firestick and it's perfect 99% of the time....yeah I get the odd blip it for £10 month what do you expect.

I have tried several and all have been poor - maybe i've just been unlucky?
well if u have had 7 and all poor id say there is something wrong at ur end or u have ran over some black cats in ur life,pmsl

well if u have had 7 and all poor id say there is something wrong at ur end or u have ran over some black cats in ur life,pmsl

I never said I had tried seven, I said I tried several.

Nothing wrong at my end ...

5897287856.png

Tried on 2 Smart TV's (1 x LG and 1 x Samsung) and also various other ways - zgemma h2s / h2.h / h5.2tc / android box / firestick / mobile phone...

IPTV is shit and you'll not convince me otherwise ;)

this is mine,not even half the speed or upload of yours and my iptv is flawless,
6476768279.png

so got no idea why u cant find a decent iptv ste

I never said I had tried seven, I said I tried several.

Nothing wrong at my end ...

5897287856.png

Tried on 2 Smart TV's (1 x LG and 1 x Samsung) and also various other ways - zgemma h2s / h2.h / h5.2tc / android box / firestick / mobile phone...

IPTV is shit and you'll not convince me otherwise ;)
Try a mag box mate, there a different animal :-)

You'll not convince me no matter what hardware, it wont make streams work that otherwise are dead.

You'll not convince me no matter what hardware, it wont make streams work that otherwise are dead.
You'll actually find otherwise...

Know someone using a smart iptv tv box, not working properly. With perfect player on fire tv stick, no problems...

Also, someone with an older satellite box had issues, when upgrade to a box with 1300mhz processor, no problems...

But, you know all, so obviously everyone else is wrong.... :rolleyes:

Each to their own opinion i say. All I know is I get top notch service and get all sly and more in HD for a fraction of the cost of sly
If some people don't like iptv then that's up to them, personally I would never look back.

Bottom line is you can have mega broadband speeds but it counts for nothing if you supplier is poor and you don't know how to set it up right.

Back