How many of you guys pay for a TV Licence?

Missus pays for ours if it was left to me I wouldn't pay its a joke having to pay for adverts as they don't make our life's or TV viewing any better I know some one who got a £500 fine for it

There was a debate about whether the license was worth it or not on The Top Table last wednesday night on BBC1 NI, the result was an overwhelming NO, but it did point out quite a few in N-Ireland have received jail sentences over the last few years for not having one, unbelievable when you think about it.

I still pay it, but the amount of money I am save on Sly I don't want to rock the boat and with the amount of illegal tv stuff, software etc floating around my house I don't want the hastle of a visit. At the end of the day it doesn't actually cost me anything, i

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always paid for my tv licence (y)

With all that we get at this game it’s stupid not to, I don’t need any fools round my gaff to see what I have setup here :whistle:

It’s ok I only pay for a black & white tv anyway so I’m quid’s in :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

Its insane you have to pay for a license to watch bloody TV. But thats the fat corps pure greedy scum. In this case good ol BBC.

Brother did say by law they cant do anything if you dont pay the license. Both persuaded him to avoid any aggro from these fat corps and potential fines/penalties just keep paying them.

Back