How much are you influenced?

I don't know what to say. lol. I'm not a big GREEN man that's angry all the time... part of the reason I took down the Hulk avatar... but I'm not an Eagle either. lol. It's supposedly an extension of my normal "sign". :p

Good thread Gman. ;)

Linny,you are so right, I'm comin huntin in Kent.
feel free :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be hiding behind a BIG snakey LOL!!!!

I have often thought about what others look like, and met up with one member and the personality was what I expected, and i don't know what i was expecting looks wise but spent a nice hour chatting(must do it again, but less of the penguin jokes please)
Why thank you :) *blushes*

Yes next time maybe have more time! Look forward to it

I know what you all look like
cctv.gif

:cheesy grin:

I really dont know why i have the avatar i have actually....

[YOUTUBE]mrvBFpfsZN0[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe 1:03 onwards has something to do with it? :p

So Dan is that you then with the blonde hair :whistling: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
............................. oh hate to get in a fight with you then ROFL

just found an old photo of me n 7th

:here:
2796643446_bab1a30f4d.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Linny!

I too am one who changes avatars from time to time. Some of the changes are seasonal, with my Jack Skellington around Christmas time, or my Chargers logo during the NFL season. (will there be an NFL season this year?) Others have been symbolic, like when i had Paul Gray, the deceased bass player for Slipknot.

Yet, i always seem to revert to the Joker.

@Axxxo, love the Punisher avatar, btw. (y)

Just had a thought! Now the Word Avatar how is it or how do you pronounce it??

Is it Avatar as in the film = Av (as in short for have) - a (small a) -tar
or
Aay vaay taar
If you can understand what im trying to say in words lol!
I say it/pronounce it as the 2nd one Aayvaaytaar

you used to be able to google the word and it come up with something like Avatar meaningsmall picture or icon to represent onesself - now all you get in info about the film!
quoted from google pages
10 Oct 2006 ... An avatar is an icon, picture or representation of a user
1. (n.) avatar
an incarnation of a Hindu god.
Avatar is a 2009 American epic science fiction film written and directed by James Cameron, and starring Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Stephen Lang, ...

Hows this one linny :)

An avatar is a computer user's representation of himself/herself or alter ego whether in the form of a three-dimensional model used in computer games, or a two-dimensional icon(picture) used on internet forums and other communities. It can also refer to a text construct found on early systems such as MUDs, It is an object representing the user. The term "avatar" can also refer to the personality connected with the screen name, or handle, of an Internet user.

But like you not sure of pronunciation, my 2 here laugh at me when I'm talking about the movie and the way I pronounce it :dunno: lol

Last edited:
Back