How much do you pay Gas/Electric?

TheSource

TK Veteran
Hey guys,

Just being nosey! How much do you guys pay Gas/Electric my last 2 providers I've been with everytime I submit my readings I've been hit with a bill. (Need a smart reader) Just curious to how much you guys pay?

2 bed house 1 couple, £77 a month, you have to keep moving though to keep it cheap, do it all online, iv'e saved thousands that way, just to add i only go with companies that have good customer service.

I'm with OVO now, a 1 year fixed deal, Bulb is very good to, was with them before OVO, there is no bonus for loyalty either, i also use a cashback site, which can get a few quid back when you move supplier.

I'm with OVO now, a 1 year fixed deal, Bulb is very good to, was with them before OVO, there is no bonus for loyalty either, i also use a cashback site, which can get a few quid back when you move supplier.

I've heard good things with OVO. Do you get hit with arrears sometimes with OVO when you submit readings or do they owe you? In a ideal world I'd like to just pay a fixed rate every month regardless of the cost to prevent me getting hit with a unsuspecting bill!

no arrears, just my opinion but it's best to give a reading every month when they ask for it, to get an accurate quote off them though you need to know how much energy you use, as that's the figure they go by.

" BULB" seems to be the top one on the go just now, if someone recommends you to the company through their app, you both get £50 each

3 bed
pay £400 for leccy (only really cooker, kettle and the normal stuff like fridge/freezer/tellies/pc/lights)
pay around £400 for gas too, CH and hob

This is for 12 month paying quarterly so around £66 per month with scotish power

I was with scottish power for both Gas/Electric 2 bed my house was roughly about £200-250 a month

Have just signed up with Bulb who seem really good they pay any exit fees from your previous supplier also £50 for reccomending a freind

And saves me £80 a month defo worth a look

3 bed old detached house £90.00 per month for gas and electric. I went on u switch and I get notifications when there is a cheaper alternative available and I just swap.

Back