how often do your latest vod or series update?

A lot of people recommending Stremio!
Can I put it on an Enigma box and / or a smart tv?
Stremio will run on Windows or Mac as well as Android os and Android TV os.
It’s easier to set Stremio up on a pc at first then just install the app on an android device and login and it’s ready to use.
I personally would only run VOD apps on a dedicated device rather than trying to install on a Smart TV.
Also I prefer apps like Weyd and Syncler over Stremio but they are subscription based apps and they do all need a RD account or similar to get the best out of them.

Last edited:
Checked again today. Some series are updating, some football matches added in "All Movies" but still (10 days now) no new "latest" movies or "4k" movies.
Weird!

Checked again today. Some series are updating, some football matches added in "All Movies" but still (10 days now) no new "latest" movies or "4k" movies.
Weird!
Only person who can answer your question would be your supplier. I personally have stremio and cinema HD using premiumize and i very rarely fail to get what i want to watch. Maybe look into that option scooby.

Might be worth trying some other suppliers and do a month at a time. Request in the ipee section good luck (y)

I checked with my supplier and they said keep checking...they are re-selling so they don't really know how often new releases get updated. My line is usually great, this is the first issue I have had apart from the odd US channel freezing up now and then (@CNBC mainly). Maybe there just aren't any new movies available at this time !

I think you need to change providers then and start looking for a new one if they are not fixing the channels you are reporting to them just look and request in the eyeptv page.

One of the ones that Iuse is updated daily for the most part... I find that lots have Telegram groups to show you whats added these days. They usually list them as they are added. In most case, its once a day. Some on the otherhand do it many times a day witht eh requests they get.

Only person who can answer your question would be your supplier. I personally have stremio and cinema HD using premiumize and i very rarely fail to get what i want to watch. Maybe look into that option scooby.

Might be worth trying some other suppliers and do a month at a time. Request in the ipee section good luck (y)
Streamio is fantastic - still can't get over quite how good it is in the 6 months I have had it, watched an ITV series recently and it was uploaded with the adverts removed, superb!

Streamio is fantastic - still can't get over quite how good it is in the 6 months I have had it, watched an ITV series recently and it was uploaded with the adverts removed, superb!
It’s down to the provider it uses to search, in this case Torrentio torrent indexer and plus the addition of using an RD account or similar.
Where Stremio starts to struggle is with older content but that is down to it using one provider.
Torrentio indexer is a great provider which searches about 19 torrent sites but doesn’t have some older content.
Torrentio is also only maintained by one dev and for free.
Stremio could be improved if it had multiple providers like some other VOD apps.

Last edited:
With your provider, how often do you get updates to your latest movies, new releases and / or series new episodes?
Mine seem to have been unchanged for quite a while now...
Mine just waits until there's a hd version of it then it gets added straight away

Back