How to add a cline to zgemma star h2

sposa03

hi

i am trying to add a cline to zgemma star h2 but struggeling can anyone point me ni the right direction please ?

I have the host password username etc just need to know how to add the info into the box

thanks in advance

you need a ftp program like dreambox control centre (dcc) for short or filezila
thats the only way to enter your line in that box

ok but the i only have the info ie username pasword etc in a email how do i make that into a cfg file i know how to ftp all i need to know is how to make the cline.cfg and where do i put it on the ox or update via usb ?

CCcam.cfg

ok but i only have the cline info like username password etc in a email and dont have the cfg file how do i make a .cfg file from the info i have in the email and after i make the the .cfg file where do i ftp the file to what directory in the box ?

thanks in advance

who ever u have ur line from should have sent u something like this cablevm.zapto.org 12000 username password and u copy and paste that

Hi do I need to subscribe to something to get the cable side of things working (I do not have a satellite)? I did have a Kryptview A790t and that was just plug and play. I have installed OpenATV 5.0 FTA working okay.

I now have what I need thanks all

Last edited:
Hi, I am a newbie so please be gentle!
I have a Skybox F5s and a dreambox 600 in another room
I have got a CWS line and have managed to get the F5S working.
The problem I am having is trying the get the CWS line to work on the DM600. I have put it in (using cccam line manager) and just says invalid line. the last line I had was a 'N' line, the one before was a 'C' line and I managed to install both.
I have tried changing the CWS = to N: and C: with no joy.
Any advice would be appreciated!

Back