how to add my cline to zgemma hs2?

lippy182

I have tried to follow guides on how to add my line to zgemma, I do not have a cccam.cfg file to add. I was emailed details as below (been edited for privacy but you get the picture).
How do I add this to my new zgemma please? Seems much easier on my F5S box however have recently upgraaded and would apprechiate abit of support.

PROTOCOL = CCCAM
HOST = joe . bloggs . server1. com
PORT = 22222
user = eb***-25**7
pwd = 257**56**

Cheers

open up notepad and write into it this

C: joe.bloggs.server1.com 22222 eb***-25**7 257**56** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

now save it as CCcam.cfg
and upload it to your box using an ftp programme like filezilla

i done it through fillzilla ,download FileZilla enter your box ip and in user box put root and then click quick connect on the right click the ect folder and scroll down to ccam right click, view and edit and put your cline details in there click the box finish editing and and click yes and that's it.

you need to input your line details like this
C: joe.bloggs.server1.com 22222 eb***-25**7 257**56** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
do what I said in post 2 and then drag the file you create into the ect folder in filezilla and it will overwrite the one that's in there

Hi I have a similar issue. let me try to explain

My pal bought a Zgemma H2S box with SKY Q already on it, it was apparently already preloaded with the gift.

Now the box software went screwy and he gave it to me to figure out.

I have installed woosh on it and all seems to be well but i cant figure out what cline or newcamd.list to use

The guy who sold the box provided this

satvm.bestsat.eu 15151 dave5634 3452388 <- note i have changed the name and numbers but thats how he sent it
I have tried to create the cccam.cfg with Cline and Nline and the Newcamd.list but as i am a complete newbie to this i am stuck

Please help

you need mgcamd softcam to use a newcamd.list file this would then be placed in the usr/keys folder or you would need CCcam softcam to use the CCcam.cfg file this would be placed in the etc folder

if you use cccam then open notepad and put C: satvm.bestsat.eu 15151 dave5634 3452388 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
( do you know if its a cline or nline) if its an nline then change C: to N:
you would then save this as CCcam.cfg and place it in etc folder

if you use mgcamd then open notepad and put
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = satvm.bestsat.eu 15151 dave5634 3452388 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
you would then save this as newcamd.list and place it into usr/keys folder

Last edited:
I had same problem spent 3 days trying to sort it save yourself time go on eBay buy a Zgemma h.2s image they will email to you load on to a sub stick install on your box ( if not sure how to do a goggle search really easy ) then down load FileZilla on laptop search for your Zgemma box in the FileZilla program then you will find the ect folder in there is the cccam .cfg think its right click then edit and put your cline details in there should be c:hggffddfh hgfffghh hggff hggff then save and that's it I read and listen to loads of people on websites but they just confuse you do what I said and it's easy as that I bet that you can't find the cccam.cfg in the ect folder but do it my way problem solved let me know how you get on

I managed to get it all sorted today, not going to say it was easy though as its my first zgemma box. I ended up using the wooshbuild addon that puts the line in correct file etc. It's pretty way to do if you follow the sticky for the build. The skin etc is superb also.

Once again cheers for the help help guys.

I managed to get it all sorted today, not going to say it was easy though as its my first zgemma box. I ended up using the wooshbuild addon that puts the line in correct file etc. It's pretty way to do if you follow the sticky for the build. The skin etc is superb also.

Once again cheers for the help help guys.
Hi where’s the sticky

Back