how to add your newcamd details into the newest firmware for kryptview

lamblamb

TK Veteran
having read a few threads some people still seem to be confused :-)

the kryptviews are no longer working with kryptviews own servers, you will need to source your own server and pay for the privilege.

if you dont know anyone who can supply you can ask here http://www.techkings.org/general-ca...le-pay-server-request-only-91.html#post537853

the details you will will need to add to menu / installation / newcamd are -

your host/server name or ip - both seem to work
your port number
your user id
your password
your des key which is 0102030405060708091011121314 Without spaces
Active = yes
wait for couple of minutes
not connected should change to connected

provided you have a server line that can handle the kryptview you should be good to go provided you have the latest firmware installed from here Kryptview Firmware Links. - Downloads - TechKings

you would be surprised how many people cant take it in that your old kv server is gone dead and not coming back,ohh look new online update or firmware posted to get my old channels back:whacko:

if you look how busy the kryptview section has become , especially with new members you can tell.

one question that still makes me wonder is why people with kv 780s are still clinging onto them.

scart/ non hd / null modem ?

easier to just ebay it and buy a cheap zgemma surely and have the hd channels back?

Cheers for this. As a newbie who could do with an idiots guide for idiots this pretty much spells it out.

Mind you I've not given it a go yet. Every chance I'll be back here with 20 questions. Probably stupid ones as well.

Hello all.. please note... If you have a capital "W" in any of your line details..it will NOT work as the box puts in a space instead.. Tried it on 4 other boxes and all the same..every other character is fine.. so if poss ask for all lower case...and thanks to lamblamb for rectifying this issue..for me i should just add.. haha...not the software glitch.. Ted

Hello all.. please note... If you have a capital "W" in any of your line details..it will NOT work as the box puts in a space instead.. Tried it on 4 other boxes and all the same..every other character is fine.. so if poss ask for all lower case...and thanks to lamblamb for rectifying this issue..for me i should just add.. haha...not the software glitch.. Ted

I tried lowercase and it wouldn't connect, typed the PW with the gaps where the uppercase W's should have been and it connected straight away, worked fine for 24h and then I got ripped

hi peeps- the box connect and then after a while it stops working, been thinking it must be that the important info is not saved, there's nothing to save it, we go active ON and exit. any thoughts peeps, it's doing my head in!!!

There is a latest 780 update to overcome this problem.. :: if you are current issue, you can do online update

posted by cactikid here

http://www.techkings.org/kryptview/96277-latest-a780-4-5-04-bug-fix.html

thanks for reply cactikid, i know it's by remote, when i do there's a space, do i move the arrow left insert, then left again and press no?

dam dont have one to try hopefully others will say,you could try the left arrow and insert to see if it gives one line.

my entry reads 01 02 03 04 05 up to 14 please someone tell me how get rid off spaces please? thank you

I think im mising something here. Been sent a newcamd.list file but i cant open it to read it or does this file have to be placed somewhere in the box. Please can anyone help. Thanks

Back