how to change mac permanenly on h2s

blaster

right ive changed the mac address on my h2s and got it working with xtreamtv , only problem I have is every time I reboot my zgemma the mac reverts back to its original mac, ive searched and found a few ways to change mac permanently , but not found a way that works , does anyone know how to change mac permanently?

I have 2 subs using xtreamtv one works one will not validate , I've been in contact with my supplier 3 times and he says there is nothing wrong is end , but if I change the Mac to the same as my working box it validates and works , so I want to try changing Mac by a few digits on my none working box give new mac.to supplier and.see if it works then.

I suggest updating the firmware on the non working box and the reason xtreamtv works when its changed is it thinks its the working. sub Use mac converter app and change it to m3u details and you can use xtreamity plugin which is way better than xtreamtv which is pretty basic Supplier not very helpful and should have helped with this as mine would have.

I suggest updating the firmware on the non working box and the reason xtreamtv works when its changed is it thinks its the working. sub Use mac converter app and change it to m3u details and you can use xtreamity plugin which is way better than xtreamtv which is pretty basic Supplier not very helpful and should have helped with this as mine would have.
I've updated firmware to latest also tried versions 6.1 6.2 and 6.3 also whoshbuild 5 and 6 and infinity I've run out of options with all these variants I can not get xtreamtv 0.2.3 to validate account with my Mac in my h2s , my zgemma h5 works a treat so all I have done is change my Mac on my h2s to same as my h5 and xtreamtv verified account straight away , so I can't see a fix for this h2s box either Mac as been locked or some mistake on my suppliers side but he is sure all is good is side. I've seen a few ways that suppose to change Mac for good one involves edit of a file but unable to find this file on my h2s.

Do what i said and use the mac ot m3u converter app.If your mac code is connected it will create an m3u file.Need the url off provider though

ive just tried with both mac address's the one that does work and the one that doesn't work and magto3mu app said failed , ive justed tried my android mac and I received user name and password for that account.

Last edited:
Back