how to copy line details

mikek1007

hi all new to the forum, have a zgemma h5.2s only had it a week or so still getting my head around things work
it didnt like the latest woosh build update and lost the channel details
did manage get them by doing bouquet thing
how do i copy my line details and how to check if it is still active if the box stops work on the non fta channel
any advices would be great

Drop file onto USB stick and use USB Cam importer from plug in menu
I am no expert but this is the place to talk to one so sure they will put you right.

If you don't have a copy of your line details already, or they're not on a usb pen then you need to use an FTP programme to access the box and download a copy of your line from the directory, which is in usr/keys (if using OpenATV)

Another way to check it,Download dream explorer from plugins and you can access your line detail on the tv screen

Hey guys.

I've set up many Zgemma's in my time but I'm having real trouble with this H5.2S. I've tested my line details on other boxes and they work fine but nothing works on this new box! Any suggestions??

Cheers

Hey guys.

I've set up many Zgemma's in my time but I'm having real trouble with this H5.2S. I've tested my line details on other boxes and they work fine but nothing works on this new box! Any suggestions??

Cheers

Having the very same problem. Following the exact same process as with H.2S but absolutely no joy.

Stumped!

Yes I know, I've set up many boxes before all bare bones. But when I add my line and start the cam I get nothing. But the line works on my H2S. Wasted an entire day trying to figure it out yesterday. Can't figure it out. What am I missing?

I know how to set up a box. I've done it many times before. But for some reason the H52S doesn't work. I'm asking if there is any additional steps to factor in when setting up, or is my box goosed?

Last edited:
Still having the same problem myself, here are the steps I've taken so far.

1. Flashed latest firmware. OpenATV 5.3 for ZGEMMA H5.2S

2. Run Setup Wizard (Tunner Config & Network)

3. Software Updates.

4. Format USB. (Initialization & Swap Manager)

5. D/loaded Plugins. Flashexpander, Cacheflush, Epgimport & Autobouquetsmaker.

6. FTP Softcam plugin via filezila

7. Installed cam plugins. CCcam-2.3.0 & Mgcamd-1.38

8. Service searching & EPG setup (SKY UK & Rytek UK)

9. FTP & installed kiddac SLYK Q Skin v1.003 (& picons via E channelizer)

10. Customised skin to preferred config

11. FTP'd line details. (CCcam.cfg to /etc & user/keys) Started CCcam 2.3.0 DIDN'T WORK.

12.FTP'd line details again (newcamd.list to user/keys) Started Mgcamd 1.38 DIDN'T WORK

13. STUMPED!

P.S. using Nline.

Can anyone spot any step I'm missing for the H5.2S setup as this is the exact same process I follow for the H.2S & Star 2S?

Thanks.

Still having the same problem myself, here are the steps I've taken so far.

1. Flashed latest firmware. OpenATV 5.3 for ZGEMMA H5.2S

2. Run Setup Wizard (Tunner Config & Network)

3. Software Updates.

4. Format USB. (Initialization & Swap Manager)

5. D/loaded Plugins. Flashexpander, Cacheflush, Epgimport & Autobouquetsmaker.

6. FTP Softcam plugin via filezila

7. Installed cam plugins. CCcam-2.3.0 & Mgcamd-1.38

8. Service searching & EPG setup (SKY UK & Rytek UK)

9. FTP & installed kiddac SLYK Q Skin v1.003 (& picons via E channelizer)

10. Customised skin to preferred config

11. FTP'd line details. (CCcam.cfg to /etc & user/keys) Started CCcam 2.3.0 DIDN'T WORK.

12.FTP'd line details again (newcamd.list to user/keys) Started Mgcamd 1.38 DIDN'T WORK

13. STUMPED!

P.S. using Nline.

Can anyone spot any step I'm missing for the H5.2S setup as this is the exact same process I follow for the H.2S & Star 2S?

Thanks.

This is the exact same process I follow. Works perfectly on H.2S & Star 2S but nothing on H5.2S. Where I am going wrong!?

Hi,

Ive got the new H5.2S box and added the line via the latest wooshBuild v5 process....works a treat and very straight forward.
Its my first box so cant comment on other models.

Mike

Flashed a couple of h5.2s boxes now no issues.
Quite new to this...just wooshbuild download.
Add cline by FTP and start cam manager
Cross epg and bouquets maker.
Always worked and got all channels up.
Using correct wooshbuild for h5.2s.

Flashed a couple of h5.2s boxes now no issues.
Quite new to this...just wooshbuild download.
Add cline by FTP and start cam manager
Cross epg and bouquets maker.
Always worked and got all channels up.
Using correct wooshbuild for h5.2s.
Found the problem! Turns out the server for the 2/3 lines I checked was down. And the other line was locked to another box. Just really bad luck. All running magic now.

Back