How to do away with ipab?

Hi there.
I have a zgemma h2s that was merrily running on ipab with a line
I was having trouble updating and was guided to use xtream editor instead. This is now down loaded and working. I have just found wooshbuild infinity and uploaded it successfully too, along with e2iplayer.
My question really, is, should I now get rid of ipab somehow? As it still shows that I have ipab under the image information button in the menu. I was under perhaps the illusion that woosh would take over from ipab.
I'm not sure if it is because of this that e2iplayer warns me about functionality when I load it.
Also, sky sports are not working but UK sports are, and my adult is not working.

I am rather inexperienced, but any help would be great.
Regards Basil

Last edited:
Hi there.
I have a zgemma h2s that was merrily running on ipab with a line from s/kings.
I was having trouble updating and was guided to use xtream editor instead. This is now down loaded and working. I have just found wooshbuild infinity and uploaded it successfully too, along with e2iplayer.
My question really, is, should I now get rid of ipab somehow? As it still shows that I have ipab under the image information button in the menu. I was under perhaps the illusion that woosh would take over from ipab.
I'm not sure if it is because of this that e2iplayer warns me about functionality when I load it.
Also, sky sports are not working but UK sports are, and my adult is not working.

I am rather inexperienced, but any help would be great.
Regards Basil
If you flash with open atv 6.2 then follow wooshman guide to install Wooshbuild infinity but make sure you have your iptv details as a reflash will just put a fresh clean image on your box follow this guide exactly http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-for-all-enigma2-boxes.140702/

Thank you for that. Do I assume that this is almost a total wipe and start fresh, and all traces of ipab will disappear?
Also do I need to reinstall xtream editor again?

You need to delete the name of your provider you have listed above asap as you are not allowed to name providers on this forum(just edit your post to do this). As Bazcfc1 said you need to reflash your box with open atv 6.2 as ipab is no good now. Also I know the issue you are having with sky sports and BT sport is the same. Go into Xtream editor and press the yellow button to re download your bouquets then go to your tv,select sky sports and the first ones wont work but if you go down the list you will see the ones that start with 2 stars at the beginning will work and that's the same with Bt sport.You can manually delete the non working ones for now until they update the server. Also e2i player has finished now and will not be updated but I think it is still working at the moment but you won't be able to update it.

Last edited:
E2iplayer still working even tho it's not been updated still pulling new episodes of TV shows don't know about movies as I use my vod for that

E2iplayer still working even tho it's not been updated still pulling new episodes of TV shows don't know about movies as I use my vod for that
I have downloaded the open atv 6.2 onto a USB ( formatted) and turned on the box with with the usb inserted , however the box is just booting as normal into the wooshbuild infinity as normal. Any ideas?
One of the files was noforce i noticed, so I tried it again renaming it to force.
Still no luck.
Sods law.
Can anyone help

When you have normal tv running try the blue button to open options.
The top one is software manager and across to flash online.
Press ok and then follow the online options to reflash 6.2 online and no usb required.

I have downloaded the open atv 6.2 onto a USB ( formatted) and turned on the box with with the usb inserted , however the box is just booting as normal into the wooshbuild infinity as normal. Any ideas?
One of the files was noforce i noticed, so I tried it again renaming it to force.
Still no luck.
Sods law.
Can anyone help
If you can just press blue and flash online if not try formatting the USB using mini partition wizard or something along those lines that gives it a full wipe. I had similar trouble with a usb I had used many times. Handy guide here when you get up it back on openATV 6.2
http://www.techkings.org/threads/enigma-2-iptv-setup-guide.144740/#post-916137

Send the OpenATV zip file to media/hdd/images create the images folder if needed.

From box blue button, software manager, flash online then local and choose the OpenATV zip file.

Send the OpenATV zip file to media/hdd/images create the images folder if needed.

From box blue button, software manager, flash online then local and choose the OpenATV zip file.

Ok, thanks for that. 6.2 appears to be loading now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange error message when doing this. Not enough free space on /hdd. need at least 300Mb.
Trying to remove ipab image for a friend on a H2. Tried the usb way but haven't got a usb that will work. Have done all the low level format on them.
any idea's chaps. Thanks

Strange error message when doing this. Not enough free space on /hdd. need at least 300Mb.
Trying to remove ipab image for a friend on a H2. Tried the usb way but haven't got a usb that will work. Have done all the low level format on them.
any idea's chaps. Thanks
Check that your usb is mounted as media/hdd

Try different usb stick also as I’ve used some that don’t work and others do

Sounds like Makido said! Usb isn’t mounted...
  • Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount Manager and Your storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hdd is selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box

Last edited by a moderator:
Back