How to get Premier League matches on motorized dish

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a satellite dish to watch Premier League matches/Sky Documentaries. Can someone let me know how to do this please?

Also what subs do you need which satellite/motor are good recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend a dish size of 1m, but your location is a determining factor. Also, critical is where you plan to fix the dish....you will need a clear line of sight starting due south. Accurate DIY installation is tricky but acheivable. You will need a sat receiver (zgemma are cheap, versatile & up to the job but your choice will depend on your budget. You will need a quality lnb, quality cable & a robust motor. Also, a euro C/S sub......total estimated cost for new equipment is £300 plus, but 2nd hand stuff is available on ebay etc. IPTV would be a cheaper option, motorised is great but only of real interest to an enthusiast.

There has been a bug isue with the drivers in
The h9 series of recievers My advice is not to
Use a build with this type of reciever You will
Need 12volt 3amp or above for this type of
Reciever

configuration to advanced, selected usals - selecting satellites, changed Increased voltage to Yes and lastly entered my longitude and latitude for usals. I have the major satellites between 30w and 39e, I have tested in pure2, opeantv, openspa and pli and is working fine.

There has been a bug isue with the drivers in
The h9 series of recievers My advice is not to
Use a build with this type of reciever You will
Need 12volt 3amp or above for this type of
Reciever

configuration to advanced, selected usals - selecting satellites, changed Increased voltage to Yes and lastly entered my longitude and latitude for usals. I have the major satellites between 30w and 39e, I have tested in pure2, opeantv, openspa and pli and is working fine.
I have a H9 box & it works without issue....shotgun cable of around 20 metres & it drives a 1.1m dish perfectly.....often it is posted that zgemmas don't have the power supply to drive a motor, but i have had a 2s & a h2s & a h9 all with the same setup & no problems driving my dish.

Just noticed that the C More channels are not working any longer on 0.8west, Anyone else getting them or have they now gone for good?

@grahamer67
Just tried & the following C MORE. Channels are clearing for me -
c more first hd
c more hits hd
c more juniori
c more max hd
c more series hd
c more stars hd
None of the above channels had an English audio option.
c more sport hd 1 & 2 Finland cleared with English audio.

@grahamer67
Just tried & the following C MORE. Channels are clearing for me -
c more first hd
c more hits hd
c more juniori
c more max hd
c more series hd
c more stars hd
None of the above channels had an English audio option.
c more sport hd 1 & 2 Finland cleared with English audio.
Ok, thanks mate, must be that my provider that has stopped getting those channels, series and first always used to have the english audio option. Sometimes its the swedish or danish option that is actually in english, if it is a programme that is from the uk or usa , that is, just took a test and they are working ok, so gonna take a sub and keep my old sub as a back up for the other sats.

Last edited:
Back