How to get set up

You're six years behind the times.
They stopped working two years before you joined this forum, since 2016 there's been no premium channels on satellite
thanks for reply, I know the sky channels stopped but I bought a gift for asian and BT channels only last year on ebay but nothing there recently .. lot of people asking if sell them , still a market for asian channels lol

years ago I imported some F5s boxes and got gifts from some one Germany and sold them as a package... those were the days

years ago I imported some F5s boxes and got gifts from some one Germany and sold them as a package... those were the days
Back when everything worked, sports, movies and everything else, there was a massive market for sat lines, as more channels disappeared so did the providers, servers aren't worth running nowadays.

thanks ..you seem to be in the know.. I just made use of C lines lol and sold a few boxes. I suppose streaming has killed those boxes

thanks ..you seem to be in the know.. I just made use of C lines lol and sold a few boxes. I suppose streaming has killed those boxes
Everyone here is in the know 👍

It's not streaming that has killed it off, it's supply and demand - there's no demand so there's no supply.

It's not new, thirty years ago every town centre had half a dozen Max Spielman and other photo processing outlets.
Digital cameras came along and they all disappeared.

How many video rental shops are around now?

Back